Portable Backup Solution + New Ear Buds

Hi Guys

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

The Nexstar 3 Laptop HDD Casing looks amazing , i always used to wonder why eazy was so crazy abt them.

Never knew the 2.5' HDD's were so small.

Also got the Sony Fontopia MDR-E71 from Anish few weeks ago but had no time to upload the pic.

Thanks Anish for the gr8 deal on Fontopia's.

I have never enjoyed music so much on my IRiver , its a totally new experience when listening to music on it.

Damages

Nexstar 3 2.5' HDD Casing:- 1487 incl of taxes [Warr 1Yr]

Segate Momentus 80GB Laptop HDD:- 4150 [Warr 5Yrs]

Thanks a lot to Nilesh @ APEX for Home Delivering the Nexstar + HDD

Nilesh is a gr8 guy must say very helpful and polite.

Thanks Eazy for telling me abt Apex long time ago , it saved my time.

nice dood.. nice!!!

that laptop hdd with casing is a serious portability.. i`m using my friends hdd for sometime now.... :).. (but the casing is some nalla one :p )

njoy your earbuds too :)

hey wat was the rate of ear buds ..... i tried it on my ipod it really sounds nice (got it from one of my fren .... came with a SE phone ) ...... but can't find it anywhere .....

Rahul said:
hey wat was the rate of ear buds ..... i tried it on my ipod it really sounds nice (got it from one of my fren .... came with a SE phone ) ...... but can't find it anywhere .....

I got those earbuds from Anish , he had got 2 from US and had one for sale.

So got the fontopias from him.

And one thing that i have noticed is that the quality of the sound is improving

as i am using them , it sounds absolutely amazing now.

Lots of noticable difference is there when i compared to my old Panasonics Earphones which i had got for 350Rs.

For the rate you will have to check at Sony World , US rates and rates in India are different.

I got it for 1K from Anish.

Back