Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
I have this as a remnant of trying to set up a "weight loss at home" kind of service in Mumbai. I imported this but for various reasons we didn't go ahead with the idea. It's been used only once as a trial.
And now for something completely different.

For sale, an AyPlus AYJ-806A portable Ultrasonic Liposuction (U-Lipo) machine for home or small weight loss center usage.

20220718_105642 copy 2.jpg

What is U-Lipo?

U-Lipo is a type of non-surgical fat loss procedure that liquefies and ruptures subcutaneous fat cells using ultrasound cavitation. The fat from the cells is then removed by the body's natural processes and excreted.

Is it scientific or just snake oil?

The fundamental science and the machine are sound (pun unintended).

Here is a scientific paper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4174158/
"... ultrasound cavitation induced a statistically significant reduction in the size of the adipocytes (P < 0.001), the appearance of micropores and triglyceride leakage and release in the conditioned medium (P < 0.05 at 15 min), or adipose tissue interstitium, without appreciable changes in microvascular, stromal, and epidermal components and in the number of apoptotic adipocytes. Clinically, the ultrasound treatment caused a significant reduction of abdominal fat."

The way weight loss centers in India sell the results is fairly unscientific though. For example they will measure your waist in five places, and say each measurement shows you lost one cm, they will then add up the total to tell you that you lost five cms in one sitting. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

But those are sales tactics, it doesn't detract from the fact that people do lose inches over the course of multiple U-Lipo sessions, and that is almost all targeted fat loss.

How much does U-Lipo cost in the market?

Customers pay Prettislim and the like anywhere between 30k INR to 45k INR for a pack of 20 sessions, and each session runs between 60-70 minutes.

What does the machine cost new?

$500 USD ex-works China per unit, plus around $200 shipping as it is bulky, plus around 45% of that in Customs and GST. Totally the landed cost is say around $1000 new.

If you were planning to visit a commercial U-Lipo provider though, you can recover the entire cost in just 20-30 sessions.

What would I need apart from the machine?
  • You need Water-based ultrasound gel, which is sold at any medical supply place.
    (I am throwing in two 5kg jars and two small handheld jars of ultrasound gel for free, if you are local or are willing to pay shipping.)
  • Tailor's measuring tape is good for tracking "inch-loss" progress, but a scale that tracks "Body Composition" would be useful to track reduction in body fat percentage.
  • You also need disposable sheets and optionally disposable gowns if you want to do this commercially.

What do I get?
  • The AyPlus AYJ-806A in original packaging, with three probes
  • ~10.5 kgs of Indian ultrasound gel thrown in for free, which should last you many (many) sessions

More Pics

20220718_094741 copy.jpg

20220721_214828.jpg

20220721_214843.jpg

Not to be disrespectful but honestly, your thread sounds like a desperate sales pitch instead of a normal thread like other people. Informative though...

Anyways GLWS
It's not a common item, and using google to find out more would take some serious effort, so I've tried to put in more info about the item than I would normally.

The real liposuction is painful and requires anesthesia. Does this hurt like that?
It's non-invasive and feels like an ultrasound. You apply the gel and run the probe over the intended area.

It's non-invasive and feels like an ultrasound. You apply the gel and run the probe over the intended area.
Not getting pregnant anytime soon mate. So no idea about it.

Nevertheless, this product is very intriguing. Looks useful too. It's expensive for one-off home use case. Maybe bunch of users here can share the cost. First guy uses it for himself and his family and after some time transfer the unit to next user.

As an ex-customer of PrettySlim I can tell you this definitely works over a period of time. Its not painful at all, but its usually used on you by an expert who is trained in ultrasound liposuction techniques. e.g. there is a particular sequence on individual parts of the body on which it should be applied and for specific periods of time. Also the gel is consumed humongously in each session. But it IS a short-cut and after losing the fat, there is no guarantee you wont gain it back if you dont concentrate on your diet afterwards.

Back