Portugal v Holland (FIFA World Cup 2006)

Apex

Skilled
Both teams have looked good at times but neither totally convincing. This will be "the" match to watch. Holland start as favorites but only just. Its anybody's game.

A MUST WATCH :eek:hyeah:

first time portugal reached sec after 1968...

they r looking good this time...

but they hv to b careful abt tht van nistelroy...oppurtunistic A$$ h0$3

Aah well...figo, ronaldo for portugal...i love those two..so its 50 for portugal

Too close to call...:p

I'm even split between whom to support :p. I guess we just gotta enjoy some games for the pure quality :D

wonder y so many betting on holland...

1. dutch hasnt beaten portugal since 1991....they havent met much but easily lost to portugal in euro 2004...

2. portugal havent lost any of their last 17 matches...

man this game is turning the blood pressure.. i like both teams so i'm gonna be sad whoever loses lol .. portugal all the way.

anyway you look at it, it was an action packed game. :eek:hyeah:

the most exciting game of the world cup so far.

with plenty of cards, 4 red and uncountable yellows. :lol:

the result: portugal 1 - holland 0

bets settled.

Amazing game... I was almost half asleep till the time red cards started flowing in.... Simply the most watchable match of world cup till now :D...

@edit... I am still counting the cards shown to players...

Next game England vs Prtual... And my nicks will be on portugal even without Ronaldo & Deco

One of the most entertaining but also the worst match i have ever seen. It was pathetic behaviour by players on the pitch. I am happy portugal is through, but England is gona have field day with 2 and probably 3 of the best portugal players out of next match against them.

Hollond deserve to be knocked out. They behaved rediculously in Ivory coast match. And today even though it was pathetic on both sides it was unsportsmanship on Hollond's part that was absolutely pathetic.

Back