Budget Above 40k Possible next sale for buying phone?

They are still bumping. Only on iphone. That's why I didn't wait more and went for it.
Initially I planned to exchange my current phone for around 4.3k With that it would be under 50k. But since it is working fine and I want to keep an android for backup,so I am waiting for a reasonable price

Does flipkart ever gives discount in ICICI/HDFC cards ? - is it worth to wait for sometime for this discount appear on these cards?

I see amazon rotates discount for almost all bank , right now its axis& citi, earlier it was kotak/hdfc, etc . And ICICI customers gets some or other for of perma discount from amazon.
I think they do rotate but maybe not as frequently as amazon.
Currently it is on sbi

I may be wrong on this but I think Flipkart has provided better deals on iPhone than Amazon.

The best time to buy is just before official beginning of diwali month sale. The iPhone SE was available for 25K with 9.5K exchange discount + 1500 credit card discount even on a iPhone 7. This was before the official beginning of the October sale For Flipkart plus members. Somewhere on September 31-October 1.

Back