Monitors Possible to bring 19" LCD from the US??

lol why would they get suspicious bcoz of monitor. They are not idiots afterall.

I have brought bag full of new electronic stuff through my luggage and also 14'' medical grade LCD as a separate package in its original packaging without getting into any trouble with customs.

Relax they have lots of workload to handle. they wont bother you unless they really find something suspicious.

Eazy said:
Thanks for the reply...

Was the Dell bought in USA ? Seems odd that they would make it 110/220 when it is for sale in USA. Unless it is an export model.

Bought in USA. I guess dell sells the same display arnd the world and has 110/220V supply to cut costs by standardization. Dell even offers warranty on these US purchased items in India ;).

akshitmohan said:
But there's a HUGE difference between the box sizes of a 14" and a 22" LCD na.

still wont be as big as the logitech z680 box i carried. was huge & weighed 23- 25kgs. dint have bill.when asked what it was i said speakers & i got them for Rs.3000/-

and that was it & i left.

akshitmohan said:
They don't make you open your bags and shit to see if you're carrying other stuff ?

they can xray & see ur other bag also na. y would they make u go through the trouble.
unless u are carrying something suspicious that they find, they are not bothered unless u carry something huge like 40-50" tv;s & home theatre system. lol

Back