Post a Youtube video thread!

Re: Post a Youtube video thread!

Isn't it about Obama's push for some government regulation of the reckless financial institutions? "Keyne-ism"

Somewhat, its about doing what Keynes advocated in the 30s lots of govt spending, stimulus mostly

...but did you get the joke ?

vishalrao said:
whoops, nope. what is it? :D
The ppl being interviewed, presumably about to go and vote, assumed educated are insisiting he was born in the US, hows that for a hint ?

There was a controversy some time back about where he was born. PPl that insisted he was not born in the country and said there was no proof of it, they're known as the birthers.

The ppl who see that board mistake it for that issue, obviously they cannot tell the difference between Kenyan & Keynesian. The big woman in the red top really cracked me up :D

There is a more serious implication here, given there has been $1.7 trillion in stimulus spending already, these ppl who are about to vote or already voted do not know WTF they should be voting for. Keynesian or not isn't really the issue because all of the G20 agreed to the same given the economic climate at the time. So its not just Obama but it can be said this joke would only work specifically with Obama given the earlier birther crap.

Finally its getting back at the Democrats who think they are usually smarter than Republicans, because of the birther morons :)

I would not say that Americans are dumb, the general state of awareness in this country is prolly equally as bad if not worse. All it takes is a trick question or two and you got your laughs. That's just the way it goes anywhere.

I hardsubbed the lyrics to this music video using avidemux. It is called "tire me" by ratm
[youtube]DvWFyxLTwr8[/youtube]

Back