Post a Youtube video thread!

Please watch some of her videos. She's like my sister ( lives is Russia now) and getting really good with guitars and grawling.
And please subscribe if you like the content..

Please watch some of her videos. She's like my sister ( lives is Russia now) and getting really good with guitars and grawling.
For once .. simple lyrics and love her growling. Reminds me of:

She has good humor hahahahaha

Last edited:
This made me cry...we have a rottie ( the gang leader) with the same name. He's fiercely protective of his mom and brother and other members of the pack when I'm not around.
When I came back from India the dogs were overjoyed, but Junior was also visibly relieved
This IS THE CORRECT way of introducing a new rottie to the pack.
You have to be the pack leader and communicate with the older ones only with your eye movements. I'm a little bigger than guy in this video and it's IMPOSSIBLE to overpower more than one fully grown rottweiler physically. And NEVER EVER challenge them physically before establishing your leadership in the pack.
First few days will be hard, but the companionship is totally worth the effort.
Love dogs, specially the so called "difficult to manage" breeds, as they are EASIEST to train.
Never tried any pitbull here, as they are banned for no reason whatsoever.
Eastern Europe is famous for huge rottweilers, but pitbulls are not even allowed!!
And possibly none of you knew, we had a huge tornedo that changed course of lives of thousands, it's so strange...now we know everything about everyone, no matter how far you're physically, but these news don't come up
I've never seen anything like this in this part of world in last 7-8 years.

Last edited:
Those who love roads and love to drive and ride for no apparent reason may love this channel....This channel only posts roads of Europe - USA - Middle East Arab Countries.

Only Roads.

Channel Link

One of the latest in absolutely stunning picture quality....If anyone is interested just watch in 4k at least 32 inches to do them justice.

Don't have specific video to post but yesterday night, in my bed, I binge watched 90s and early 2000s Indi Pop songs for 2.5 Hours. Nostalgia hit very hard and really wanted to go back in time.

Last edited:
Back