Post Sites open for signup Thread

xtremevicky said:
Still does not attract me enough !

Since you already said nothing better than IPT !

This is as good as FL. :) Just leave it fully open for hits for 36 hours. You can set the max seeding goal via your client.

Registered for AO. Will give it a try.

funkysourav said:
alphaomega.me is a nice tracker nonetheless

i have always saturated my download speeds

their PC Game collection is fair

and 3 days in a week is not tough to do

and they have a friendly staff and uploaders who are active at IRC taking requests and fulfilling them, sometimes going out of their way to do so

and being of Gazelle Codebase, inactive accounts don't get pruned in at least 6 months

IMO its a good tracker for users without a seedbox

but useless comments like "not for me", "doesn't attract me" is not really helping anyone

we get it, you don't like it, period

comments like these impede the enthusiasm of the person who posts the information

This is just my personal opinion

So what do you expect , This is a forum and he said that those with IPT accounts and ratio problems can look at it and since they have a 72 hours seeding which does not attract me . That is my opinion and I am entitled to post that . Since you also gave your opinion why do you think I shall only post good things about the tracker. Since I dont like it I will post that .

xtremevicky said:
Still does not attract me enough !

Since you already said nothing better than IPT !
I didn't say that "nothing better than IPT" Always remember that there is something bigger out there. :p

As for the 72 hrs , I think it's fair, AO isn't a ratio based tracker like SCC, each has different goal , SCC has the job to race everything first, whereas AO has to ensure that the file survives a long time basis it's members as it's a ratio free site.

To each his own. Each ones requirement is very different, some are ratio whores, some are into documentary, some are hanging in 'coz their friends are on trackers, some are only for movies , some for only TV shows. So, there's nothing like a best tracker. It may be best for one but may not be best for others.

Like high speed connection guys don't need a seedbox to survive on trackers but people with less speed need the box to survive and ratio whore and make themselves safe for future.

distro said:
I didn't say that "nothing better than IPT" Always remember that there is something bigger out there. :p

As for the 72 hrs , I think it's fair, AO isn't a ratio based tracker like SCC, each has different goal , SCC has the job to race everything first, whereas AO has to ensure that the file survives a long time basis it's members as it's a ratio free site.

To each his own. Each ones requirement is very different, some are ratio whores, some are into documentary, some are hanging in 'coz their friends are on trackers, some are only for movies , some for only TV shows. So, there's nothing like a best tracker. It may be best for one but may not be best for others.

Like high speed connection guys don't need a seedbox to survive on trackers but people with less speed need the box to survive and ratio whore and make themselves safe for future.

Quite true that . People who cant maintain ratio should really get into the website . Surviving without seedbox and with bonus points is easy ! :D

End of the day, it is a portal with class restriction. One cannot complete the DL, and remove the descriptor file off the client.

No problem :)

You know where the Rep and Like buttons are ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Currently open

AceHD

metal.iplay.ro

dragons-dungeon

Google to get links !

PS :- I have no idea about these trackers !

Back