Post Sites open for signup Thread

tmjam2002 said:
Blackcats 2.2

It is open for Signups. However extremly hard to get in. You get an estimate of 9 seconds to sign up before it closes again. The site keeps opening randomly every 15 minutes I suppose.

I followed the techniques of the following site to sign up:

FILEnetworks Blog: Blackcats-Games is open - Here is how to get in

However I managed to type my info pretty fast.

Enjoy!!

:tongue:

but with ur technique the site says

"mr refresh is not our friend"

DPN :: Signup

5yrdeh.jpg

will close soon in few weeks

If any problems persists tell me ill invite you am a staff there

Both desi and non-desi content is there. If u join pls be active cause now u can find so much old hindi movies too and new ones also.More than 150 torrents for starting all is on freeleech but seed it properly. If everyone co-operates we will remove ratio system like in FTN :)

spawn143 said:
DPN :: Signup

Both desi and non-desi content is there. If u join pls be active cause now u can find so much old hindi movies too and new ones also.More than 150 torrents for starting all is on freeleech but seed it properly. If everyone co-operates we will remove ratio system like in FTN :)

Registered!! :thanx:

Re: Demonoid is now open

But demonoid is nowhere near to what it was earlier....most of the time for me torrents are not seeded and if they are then the speed is very low, more like public torrents.....

Re: Demonoid is now open

guess thats because they kept the registrations closed.. not much traffic. Genuine uploaders would of course shy away.

Back