Post you Top 3 Dealers / Shops for Computer prodcuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
:Hi though of staring this thread just to share across your experirnce among TE Dealers in terma of service and pricing :) My TOP 5

1. Sudhir : Excellent communication no matter how much u trouble him will always answer all ur queries even if u buy or dont buy from him . Excellent pricing and service is A+ . 10 out of 1o

2.Mediahome.in : Fast shipping excellent pricing 8 out of 10

Dont have 3rd one.. only 2 for me ..

Shops :

Primeabgb , Theitdepot and Mark Infotech

1.Sudhir : He really is very quick to answer every pm you send, you can ask him everything and never is in a hurry. Sometimes he shipped me stuff without me making payment.

2.Bhumika peripherals(CTC) Hyderabad : Manish/Sailesh have always been very helpful, gets most of the stuff I want, best prices and great service. He fought with many service center guys to get the job done. I have been taking stuff from them for 10 years, and that itself will tell how good they are at retaining customers.

3. Moshel : Similar to Sudhir. Always responds to pms within a day. Reall has got great prices. Fast shipping. Readily accepts stuff for RMA. What more would you need? :)

Lets have a list of those whom we should avoid as well ... well there is a official list but it will be nice to have an unofficial one as well

:)

@haraakiri : It will be nice if you write their login IDs as well so that we can identify them

Sudhir is a TE dealer with TE id PHOENIX. Moshel's login id is Moshel. Bhumika is a shop located at hyderabad, not a TE dealer.

We have a Dealer feedback thread for the very same purpose. And I can see not much use in rating my Top 3 shops when forum members are from all over the country. Closing this thread. If there is any merit in keeping this open, PM me or any of the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back