Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

Ethan_Hunt said:
The Saboteur

WARNING: Some screeshots contain nudity and hence NSFW. Mods can remove the content if it's breaching the rules.

is that for the pc is it already out in the scene :huh:

if so is the game resource heavy and how well will it work on a 8800gt and a e6600

ubergeek said:
is that for the pc is it already out in the scene :huh:

if so is the game resource heavy and how well will it work on a 8800gt and a e6600
It will work on the 8800GT. Although the frame rates are very dodgy and the graphics still look dated.

250kwmb.jpg

vqisue.jpg

25gazaa.jpg

4g4xus.jpg

1zlsubp.jpg

dxz9jo.jpg

20qe45i.jpg

2mw9m5v.jpg

ng1vde.jpg

52124l.jpg

Ethan_Hunt said:
The Saboteur

WARNING: Some screeshots contain nudity and hence NSFW. Mods can remove the content if it's breaching the rules.

EA fu**ed up big time :mad: Such a pain to even get this thing running.

Ethan, you have a 4850 ? Got it working fine without issues ? :S Even EA acknowledges that the game has issues with ATi cards.

EDIT: Just saw your post in the game thread. Think its related to Vista and Win 7 :mad:

ANYBODY PLAYED CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2? MAN WHAT A GAME! ANYBODY PLAYED TILL THE LEVEL YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW MAKAROV ON THE AIRPORT? man i was kinda ZAPPPED with what i was supposed to do in tht mission! That particular map looked and had aims (almost copy pasted) from the real life Terrorist Attack in Mumbai @ VT Station.. we are in the gang.. follow Makarov and just open fire at the LOCAL PPL @ THE AIRPORT.. just destroy everything even the cops! THE MAIN SAD PART COMES IN THE END OF THAT MISSION! fcuk I JUST PLAYED THAT MISSION AND AM KINDA DISTURBED Wasnt able to take many pics.. just managed to take this one.

check it out!

@sxyadii:

Hey..nice screen shots. Still yet to play the game. Been 2 weeks since I installed it.

its an amazing game, the only problem i had with it was the games length, its too small.

but there are the co op missions which are good fun to complete.

Which game is that? kinda feels like i've played it but dont remember it :S or is it MW2 far into the game stages?

EDIT: Hows the gameplay and car steering controlling in Dirt 2? Shitty as NFS SHIT? or more fun like arcadish? Dirt 1 wasnt much of an arcadish.. which they have done with Dirt 2..??
sxyadii said:
^ Thnx...I love to play it again..

Some o' DiRT 2 screens. This game's awesome!

dirt2_game2009-12-1822-19-56-67.jpg

Awesome!

dirt2_game2009-12-1822-33-00-95.jpg

What's that? Subaru?

psyph3r said:
Well i had the means to take screenies off my x360 :p
So here we go, some snaps of Assassin's Creed II
A million times better than the prequel ! Just finished it , cant wait for the next one :(

1.jpg

10.jpg

Super screens! I love ACII!

Back