Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

ajex said:
:) ... the problem is that i can't reupload all the pics ..and i hav loads of snapshot already uploaded so i hav to pick and choose from them and post here :(

I've been using imgx.org and I dont think there is any restriction on it.
Whether you using xp or vists, do this:
Select the SS you want to upload (less then 5MB total). Right click on your selection>send to>compressed folder and rename that folder to "upload.zip"

Go to imgx.org and hit browse and select the "upload.zip" file you just made.

dude :) ..i think u are not getting it ..i hav already uploaded the images to a host that doesn't support thumbnails ..i hav the link to the resized jpg ... but i need a host which can transfer the jpg to its server from the direct link of the jpg i hav :)

^ ImageShack can do that.
Select URL on top and paste the link to your image below. They will then transfer the image from that link to their own server (which supports thumbnails).

ajex said:
dude :) ..i think u are not getting it ..i hav already uploaded the images to a host that doesn't support thumbnails ..i hav the link to the resized jpg ... but i need a host which can transfer the jpg to its server from the direct link of the jpg i hav :)
Well, if you care for our bandwidth, you will download them all again and upload them all with smaler thumbnails:)

i hav 600-700 images uploaded ... only if there was a multi-url image loader ..that would serve the purpose .... otherwise the thread is for the snapshots anyway .... and they are resized to 800x500 from 1650 x 1050 :)

Does anyone know if I can get Serious Sam to play in 1400x900 resolution?
This is the old game, not Serious Sam 2.

dsarosh said:
Does anyone know if I can get Serious Sam to play in 1400x900 resolution?
This is the old game, not Serious Sam 2.

Open up Scripts/Game_startup.ini and add the following lines:
Code:
sam_iScreenSizeI = 1400;
sam_iScreenSizeJ = 900;

also, turn OFF the widescreen option in the advanced graphics menu.

Hi Monk,
Your suggestion worked perfectly, thanks a lot.
However,only problem is that the game cant retain the settings, and I have to each time change the resolution to the max possible one from. The game says last mode set failed, and it reverts back to 640 resolution.
In the SS below first one is with your suggestion, which works perfect, the second SS shows how the game resets the resolution each time it is restarted.

I ran the game in XP+sp2 compatability mode, but still same problem. Vista truely is a flop.

hmmm, im not sure, the settings remain fixed for me. Once you start the game, you should leave the game resolution at 640x480. even though it says it, it should run at the resolution u entered in the ini file. if you arent changing it, it then must be an issue with vista, since im running serious sam (v 1.05) and The second encounter (v 1.07) on XP

Nevermind, I'm playing doom3 in nightmare mode.
Another classic game, and its still scary and exciting no matter how often you play it.

doom3 yummy! id's rage is also looking good with those monsters in the latest e3 trailer posted here...

unreal tournament III

:baby: :baby:

:lick:
:lick:

:jumpy: :jumpy:

:eek:hyeah: :jumpy:

:hap5:

Probably the 4th time Im playing the entire Doom 3 game again, and its still a very good game, sign of a classic.
Thanks to 512mb ram on my card I get to load it in ultra graphics mode too.

Back