Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

b00gieMan said:
thanx saumil.. finally a game that i'd like to play and have it on the move on my laptop :). How big and PM me its torr or link if you can :p

It looks like you are asking for information to resort to piracy. Avoid that.

^WOW! Mods and Admins are fully active here unlike other forums I know of. Keep up the good work.
Some screenies of Metro 2033. Completed the game just now:-

Alrite kido.. looks like a new monkey is given a new razor blade.. Enjoy all you want :) Not really active and good work there.. AWFULL :) Mods and Admins are awfully active in the areas where its not really needed and not a big deal.. you can give all the refractions or whatever u wana give.. i dont really give a dam.. Check out some old posts and dig your own forum to see 100s of such posts and where no Mods have even cared to move their ass to give a warning.. Think before whatever you do as it just adds up to show how n00b you are :rofl:

Renegade said:
It looks like you are asking for information to resort to piracy. Avoid that.

^ No you dont buddy..! one way u say dont discuss piracy... WHICH AM SURE I DIDNT coz that game / such games are mostly FREE! 2ndly You could PM me a warning if you really like to play Mod MOd!

And what the hell you talking about?? Dont discuss Piracy but HAVE A ****ING p2p SECTION! Whats that for? Getting together and singing Miley Sur Mera Tumhara?

And SWITCH..Global Mod? Really? "l33t double poster"..

^No but you might, if you ask for torrent links in the forum relating to illegal downloads. I think boogieman just did that.

b00gieMan said:
^ No you dont buddy..! one way u say dont discuss piracy... WHICH AM SURE I DIDNT coz that game / such games are mostly FREE! 2ndly You could PM me a warning if you really like to play Mod MOd!

Well that game which you thought is mostly free is actually not. Its available on steam though but for a price. 2ndly we as Mod MOd! like to publicly humiliate smart @sses like you instead of warning them.

Don't assume... Find out...

b00gieMan said:
And what the hell you talking about?? Dont discuss Piracy but HAVE A ****ING p2p SECTION! Whats that for? Getting together and singing Miley Sur Mera Tumhara?

Well some of us do like to listen to Miley Sur Mera Tumhara. I guess if you will search on our very same forum you will get a thread on the same. Hell i'm a fan... Though of the old one...

We as the staff decide what all sections we want on our forums. We also decide the rules by which we want to run our forums. We don't give a rats @ss about you. Can you do anything about it. NO... Then shut the **** up...

b00gieMan said:
And SWITCH..Global Mod? Really? "l33t double poster"..

Yea that's what I am... A l33t double poster... And trust me i am good at it ;)

Don't expect me to PM you the same.

Anyway am outta this meaningless POS.

Switch said:
Well that game which you thought is mostly free is actually not. Its available on steam though but for a price. 2ndly we as Mod MOd! like to publicly humiliate smart @sses like you instead of warning them.

Don't assume... Find out...

Well some of us do like to listen to Miley Sur Mera Tumhara. I guess if you will search on our very same forum you will get a thread on the same. Hell i'm a fan... Though of the old one...

We as the staff decide what all sections we want on our forums. We also decide the rules by which we want to run our forums. We don't give a rats @ss about you. Can you do anything about it. NO... Then shut the **** up...

Yea that's what I am... A l33t double poster... And trust me i am good at it ;)

Don't expect me to PM you the same.

Switch said:

What did you mean there? The TE staff doesn't give a f*ck about its members?

Splinter cell chaos theory.

Mission:-bathhouse.one of the best and toughest mission :D
its almost hard to get 100% here.

anyways luckily i have managed to get one.:D

^ One of the best games of all time :).

And don't use such shit imagehosts, too many pop-ups. Better stick to ImageShack or imgX.

Alright atlast completed it!

350s0ic.jpg

saumilsingh said:
^ One of the best games of all time :).

yeah its really one of the best game.anyways people says the splinter cell is also an excellent game.As i cant comment on that as i havent played it.

And don't use such shit imagehosts, too many pop-ups. Better stick to ImageShack or imgX.

lol. well other imagehosts dosent give so much picture rescale options.;)

Imageshack has rescale options AFAIK, and its upload manager software is pretty good.

Guess its time to try Chaos Theory.. I haven't played any Splinter Cell game till now.. no idea how I missed it!

GTA episodes <3

Played like 100 minutes... have to say i really missed liberty city a lot!! now its here again! <3 (i love GTA!!)

Playing "Lost and damned" now, will play gay tony when i finish this!!

95967412-4.jpg

95968664-4.jpg

96022994-4.jpg

96022765-4.jpg

96022685-4.jpg

96022705-4.jpg

96022969-4.jpg

96022976-4.jpg

96022978-4.jpg

96022737-4.jpg

96022748-4.jpg

The first screenshot was Everything maxed out, with 8x aa, was getting 22-25 fps then, then all the rest screenshots i turened shadows off (who cares about shadows in GTA?!) and turned aa to 2x, after that getting 38-45 fps which aint bad :p . Also i had to revert my overclock as games (only TF2 and CSS) were freezing on my new baby!! ( e7500 <3 )

Finally Got the Big Boss Emblem in MGS4....my hardest gaming achievement yet.

The requirments for it were...

* Complete the game in less than 5 hours

* Use no continues

* Use no health items e.g. rations, regain, etc.

* Kill no enemies (You can kill bosses including Vamp but not the beauties)

* No alert phases (cautions are allowed)

* No special items (stealth, bandana)

* Complete the game on The Boss Extreme

image00052758240.jpg

I counted a total of 1275 reloads from start to finish

Mirrors Edge + Mass Effect + Overlord

Enjoyed mirror's edge the most, didn't like mass effect.

Currently playing overlord.

Back