Post Your Need For Speed Cars!

yea you heard it right if u are thirsty for speed then post ur hard earned NFS:MW cars here..... now i know tht game is old :p but it still rocks

neways here are mine

Oh Yeah :eek:hyeah:

i havent modded the style of eclipse and corvette much as they already look $exy in those part(ies) :lol:

cars are useless when they r sitting still n pretty..barbie dolls r suited for that ;)

This is how a car should be :tongue:

tradesecret prevails :lol:

smeeth might defeat me as drag is kinda tougher in capture if u dont have adequate speed u can stop and try again till u have the desired speed
edit read nikhils link now drag combats aint high speed getters :p

I was suprised that no one had posted a lamborghini mercilago picture...:cool2:

Check out my the one and only LAMBORGHINI:hap2:

:p i tried using one cheat iammostwanted but it crashed my NFS :(

@bilal i can have almost all cars because i m on Rank 2 :p all the cars have been unlocked for me didnt u see my carrera GT :tongue:

Systemic Anamoly said:
:p i tried using one cheat iammostwanted but it crashed my NFS :(
@bilal i can have almost all cars because i m on Rank 2 :p all the cars have been unlocked for me didnt u see my carrera GT :tongue:
why are u using cheats to get all the cars...

Have u ever heard of savegames files...I get 100% savegame files...from the websites...I KNOW:eek:hyeah:

Was playing NFS MW today....God it SUCKS !!!

Te controls are PATHETIC !!! I cant use the joystick properly. Am forced to use the keyboard. And using the keyboard sucks while driving with a manual transmission.

The Force feedback sucks. Just vibrates. Is not true FF like NFS Porsche. It just vibrates so hard that driving decently is near impossible. Turning FF off makes the joystick all loose and stuff..... cant control the car properly...

I really hope and pray EA's next NFS (Carbon) is better.....

These are all my cars.....

Back