Post your Rigs !

So I just tried out SignalRGB which is pretty damn good on my build.

It has managed to synchronize the lighting of my Razer DeathAdder Elite, Corsair K65 Lux,3x Corsair QL120,1x QL140, Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Wifi and the CoolerMaster ARGB GPU bracket. Looks lit AF.

My MacBook Pro Setup way too old
20210717_174639.jpg

What chair is that?
A link would be great
It's the Featherlite Liberate HB. Excellent chair, a worthy investment if you're going to be sitting down for 10+ hours a day. Has tons of adjustability, and the recline feature along with "dynaflex" makes movies/binge watches enjoyable.

For details - https://www.featherlitefurniture.com/products/office-chairs/liberate-office-chairs

For buying - https://www.flipkart.com/featherlit...ffice-adjustable-arm-chair/p/itm3547d0ae47e39

I am using StarTech USB32HDPRO to get video from USB A to HDMI (black USB that comes out of the MacBook's left side). The middle monitor is powered by a standard mini DP to HDMI adapter.

USB 2 HDMI was difficult to set up because my Macbook is so old. The FPS is very low and your mouse really lags when you move around. But it works great for reading documentation, referencing and coding in portrait mode.

Those sharply bent cables are making me feel uneasy.
These are not as sharply bent as it looks from this angle. It is more of a gentle U-bend than. The wires seem to be able to take it in the long term. The end goal was to have zero wire visibility from front, so this was necessary.

xctal5ba3f671.jpg

My Macbook setup, powered by a 2012 Macbook Pro.

Really cool... without seeming tacky or extra.
What's that 105 display thing under your desk on the right?

Love the yellow overhead lamp. I'd like to add it to my setup too, could you share the brand and model?
Where did you get that round cornered table? All tables online have those deadly sharp edges!!!

These are not as sharply bent as it looks from this angle. It is more of a gentle U-bend than. The wires seem to be able to take it in the long term. The end goal was to have zero wire visibility from front, so this was necessary.
Are they USB ? You could use a USB 90 degree adapter - not just for the stress on the wires as wires are fine, but it will be more secure if some hands touch them while working.

Back