Post your TE stats !!

^^ :mad: ppl get a complex seeing that..u know?
i have had days when my kd hovered around 1.6-1.7 before u join :p and the world goes upside down

First off you have to enable console, go to Keyboard>Advanced>Enable Console. Once done, go in console and type net_graph 3 to get your game performance stats. In order to see your "CSS" stats on server, press "y" and type "statsme" to get the stats and "rank" to see your rank.

"Statsme" is enough.

damn you aks!! I hate you.....

Anyway my KDR till today afternoon was 0.80 !! (my best ever).

But then had PATHETIC games in the evening/night..... nnow it is down to .77

yeah he did...... That is why he has all the time in the world to come and scrw us TE people on our own server :p Otherwise he would be busy playing CS 1.6 for WCG :p ....

I dont get you lame people....

You are very good players and you keep calling yourself noobs.....

what sort of a mad guy keeps putting himself down ?? :S :S

If you are good, be proud of it and say that you are NOT a noob... you may not be pro like Aks, but at least you are not a noob...

Nikhil said:
I dont get you lame people....

You are very good players and you keep calling yourself noobs.....

what sort of a mad guy keeps putting himself down ?? :S :S

If you are good, be proud of it and say that you are NOT a noob... you may not be pro like Aks, but at least you are not a noob...
See till the day a pro comes around and tells me i am good at css(which might never happen), i'll continue to be a n00b :p

noobster me.....also man with many nicks.,..i got my own clan...all the players in my clan....is ME....:rofl:....some guy even wanted to join my clan.....:lol:...:lol:...:lol:

OMG OMG OMG :O :O

I am better than systemic !! :D :D :eek:hyeah:

I know it is your connection and all that....but stil....the stats say I am better than you :rofl: :rofl:

@SS doesnt matter since when u hv been playing the stats get resetted every 2 weeks i guess... i was in 20s then 1 fine day i came and saw my rank was 1500+ lol and now its 71 :(

Back