Posters (Round 2) Updated: 14.1.2010

apextwin146 said:
wat updates are you waiting for ppl?
Ther GO was executed in Two Orders/Lots .. The first one arrived last wednesday AFAIK and the second lot is to arrrive by this Thursday .. I dont knw if anymore have been ordered ..

Did you get the posters you've ordered? Anyone?

A reply from KMD

"I haven't shipped the posters yet. The cases I had got to pack the posters in weren't sturdy enough .. So I am getting stronger cases so that the posters don't get damaged."

Got the poster i ordered.
It's a A3 size,lazer print.
Is it worth the 900+ rs i paid??
I don't think so.:no:
What abt u guys?

I have received my posters.:) They are amazing.
One of the posters I had ordered is missing from the package that I got.:(. Have messaged KMD ,awaiting for his reply.:(

Me too got my posters ... They are of Average Quality even though i ordered some of the $12 ones .. Most probably I would be posting Pics of them and then campare with the ones that i got imported from Thailand which have better prints/paper used .. I dont knw if other ppl had a benchmark to compare their quality with .. Packing was rock solid as usuall ... Nicely done KMD

Got the posters yesterday. The packing was excellent as usual, but the paper quality left a lot to be desired. I have sealed the pack again, probably going to make a filmstrip or something. But the prints are awesome :D

Received my posters yesterday..packing was great by KMD..
I was in Landmark last week..I feel the paper and prints quality from allposters were somewhat same of those in Landmark..but I am not too sure..need to buy one from Landmark to be sure..of course their collection was too small..

Back