Power Adapter for Wii

netwitx

Disciple
Hello All,

I got a US Wii and needs a power adapter for that. The supplied adapter is for 110 Volts. Kindly suggest me which options I should go far

1. Power down transformer plug based ( 200 bucks)
2. Power down transformer stand alone, big box ( 600 bucks)
3. Complete Power adapter available at palika for (800 bucks)
4. Power adapter available at JJ Mehta Mumbai ( 2000 bucks)

Kindly suggest me the reliable option

Thanx in advance

netwitx said:
Hello All,

I got a US Wii and needs a power adapter for that. The supplied adapter is for 110 Volts. Kindly suggest me which options I should go far

1. Power down transformer plug based ( 200 bucks)
2. Power down transformer stand alone, big box ( 600 bucks)
3. Complete Power adapter available at palika for (800 bucks)
4. Power adapter available at JJ Mehta Mumbai ( 2000 bucks)

Kindly suggest me the reliable option

Thanx in advance

Option 1 will work fine , used the same earlier without any hassels....actually the same can be used for any device which needs to run on 110v ...just make sure that the plug has a inbuilt fuse , which protects your appliance incase of a surge , in which the step down will stop working and get blown and not allow to reach down to your appliance.....these things come with proper 12 / 18 months warranty.....

I personally use the second option but be sure to check out the wattage output of it before buying, plug based is a complete no no

I Need a AC power adapter for Wii purchased at USA.
Spectification is as follows Input 110 to 240 v
Out put 12 Volt Dc 3.7 Amp.

Request please let me know where I can get this in Bangalore

if you can wait for 1-2 weeks, order one from play-asia. else buy a stand alone step down transformer, the big box kind, and make sure the power rating is more than 100 W [to be on the safe side]. @nd option will be eaily available at all electric stores

Back