Storage Solutions Power Adaptor for Transcend 3.5" HDD Enclosure

Hi friends

The power adaptor of my external hard disk enclosure has gone kaput. The casing is Transcend make, bought last year.
The adaptor reads the specs as follows:
Model: PAG0342 34.0W
Input: 100-240V~47/63 Hz 1.2A
Output: 5.0V --- 2.0A
12.0V --- 2.0A
This is the link to my casing, which also has the specs of the power supply/adaptor.

Now,
The major issue is I'm in Goa and have shown it to several electronics repair shops but none of them is capable of repairing it..To make matters worst, of the few computer peripherals shops here, no one has a spare just like this.

Pls suggest what can be done about this. Can anyone help me procure this from any Transcend distri?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Why dont u consider RMA. Return to the shop where u bought it

It must be under warranty as u bought it last year. Trascend enclosures carry 2 years warrnty

but i dont think the warranty covers the power adapter...none of the warranties of external casings cover the power adapter afaik...even if u can find a spare adapter the price is pretty much close to the complete set...so its better to buy a new casing in this case...

can i have the picture??

my gemini extn hdd power adoptor has the same cpacity and the electronics in the above extn hdd gone kaput. So, i may sell...............

Back