Power of corsair obisidian !!!!! Bye bye bye lian li !!!

Ankit: Can you please do a small write up on how the case is for Air Cooling.

Also, can you feel any air coming out of the HDD case vent/slot at the back which runs along the side of the entire case?

What are you HDD temps? More over how much gain is there in the NB or Mobo temp?

All this compared to teh Lian Li, would be helpful.

Why not look at the XigmaTek fans to add some bling? Since you were looking for a suggestion. But you already had some of them if I remember correctly.....

Infected said:
Ankit: Can you please do a small write up on how the case is for Air Cooling.
Also, can you feel any air coming out of the HDD case vent/slot at the back which runs along the side of the entire case?
What are you HDD temps? More over how much gain is there in the NB or Mobo temp?

All this compared to teh Lian Li, would be helpful.

Why not look at the XigmaTek fans to add some bling? Since you were looking for a suggestion. But you already had some of them if I remember correctly.....
C as far temps concerned people told me that its nto a good case for aircool temps will be high n all but when i isntalld it the temp was same as lian li...coz in lian li i just had one rear fan and fron fans which were lbocked by hdd on top no ventilation or on the side .. while in obsidian u can isntall 3 fans on the top .. 140 mm on the rear and on the back side also they have included some ventilation area for hto air to passout.. hdd temps also 35 - 37... not more...and my cpu temp is like 42 . 45 3.6 ghz...so wroknig good for me.. once i isntall bottom fans.. it should lowe the temp more..

Very True. There is enough room for fans if the need arises.

3 are on top optional, 1 rear incl. 1 middle chamber Included. 1 for upper HDD included, and 1 for the Lower HDD optional.

As for the lower fan its only for the lower HDD bay am I right?

What about the bottom most plate, right next to the PSU intake is there enough room to add an intake fan?

With Air cooling this case Begs to filled up more....Bet you cant wait for your WC kit to come in whenever that is....

:)

wc .. wont come yaar wayy to exp.. calculate the cost.. custom made it comes to total of 15k or so.. dont wanna sped os much so wud stick with air cooling.. there is fan next to psu 140mm :) ...i have ordered new fans.. to add some bling the xiggie blue.. so lets c how it looks ...

Infected said:
Very True. There is enough room for fans if the need arises.
3 are on top optional, 1 rear incl. 1 middle chamber Included. 1 for upper HDD included, and 1 for the Lower HDD optional.
As for the lower fan its only for the lower HDD bay am I right?
What about the bottom most plate, right next to the PSU intake is there enough room to add an intake fan?

With Air cooling this case Begs to filled up more....Bet you cant wait for your WC kit to come in whenever that is....
:)

awesome case bro !!!

i think you are going to change your mind about the water cooling very very soon :p

Congratulations on the beast !!! first one on TE :)

Wicked Upgrade :D

Back