Power of ssd !!!!!

Hi all.. this would be last upgrade for me now !! as my thirst is over now by getting SSD .. i dont think need to think fo any more upgrade now . this is enuf :D ...Just got this SSD today from primeabgb for 12.5k Intel 80GB G2 Series and comes with 3 years warranty. Now the best part.. this is crazy small and very very light man !!!!and Windows 7 jus took 14 min flat to get install and reaching on the destop. Blazing fast . Everything just open quick quick quick ... I restart my machine and just count 10 and u boot to Desktop ... :D :D :D :D POWE POWE POWE OF SSD I would say !! just got it isntalled.. need to test even more..

mw32xd.jpg

2hcgryf.jpg

25txdlu.jpg

nxquc0.jpg

wrmcl4.jpg

a3in0y.jpg

a3in0y.jpg

of0txc.png

16m3k82.png

Congrats :hap2:

anks22402 said:
Hi all.. this would be last upgrade for me now !! as my thirst is over now by getting SSD .. i dont think need to think fo any more upgrade now . this is enuf :D

:rofl: :rofl:

WTF :p

killer buy bro .. this one totally rocks..

Oh and your machine has a 7 second boot time not 10 IIRC :p

cheers bro.. these drives ROCK !

SSD Power for sure :)

Upgrading is kinda addiction for you;). So I don't think so, thats your last one:bleh:.
Congrats again...SSD:thumb:..10-7 second boot time..now thats a heck of upgrade:hap2:

Wtf!

That thing is tiny,yet powerful!

Congrats.

Edit:I was always curious,in case of SSD,when they say 80Gb they measure it as 1Mb=1024kb or 1Mb=1000kb like in normal HDDs ?

hhehe yeah man its blazing fast !! i know the write speed is lil low.. but for our usage read is what matters the most.. once we isntall eveything then read is going to come into the pic more instead of write....and in readign this drive is really fast !! Freaking speed :d

Power without ssd !!!!!

Awesome Upgrade man.
My pc also starts by the time my counting reachs 10 without a SSD:eek:hyeah: but i start from 150 and go reverse:rofl::rofl:

HaHa! So THIS is why you were calling last night! Was in a movie.
Guys, I gave him gyaan on Tuesday as to how it is better to wait, and he was in total agreement. Also told him that he's not going to listen and it's going to be his next show-off for sure!

HAH! I win! Ankit - send me another SSD as a punishment!

TechHead said:
HaHa! So THIS is why you were calling last night! Was in a movie.
Guys, I gave him gyaan on Tuesday as to how it is better to wait, and he was in total agreement. Also told him that he's not going to listen and it's going to be his next show-off for sure!

HAH! I win! Ankit - send me another SSD as a punishment!

hahaha true true.. i was then doing checking out some review and on youtube by checking out the performanc :D i decided :hap2: lets go for it heheheh now no more upgrade ..

they truelly are the devices of tommorow. with devices shrinking and being already used in day-to-day lives, i dont see it would take long enough to replace the normal Sata drives in a yr or so.
congrts on ur purchase dude..
for a guy like u, this wont be ur last upgrade :p

yeah.. but also prime has very few pieces late and very limited stocks !! so ..the rates fluctuating.. he gave me at that price.. as i buy from him all da tie... so try to bargain with him

Lol... I don't wish to buy it really (as of now)...I have reached my personal upgrade threshold...so no upgrades for me in the coming months. But thanks for the info ! :)

Back