Power that RIG: Super PSU Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TechShop.in.jpg

The GO that you have been asking for - 4 great PSU's for powering Mid to High-end OC'ed gaming rigs:

Corsair CMPSU-450VX 450W Power Supply Rs. 3350/- :cool2:

cor450.jpg

All the Connectors for a great Mid-Range Build :eek:hyeah:

cor450-1.jpg

Great Efficiencies & Noise levels :D

cor450-2.jpg

Corsair CMPSU-620HX 620W Power Supply Rs. 6799/- FREE SHIPPING :eek:hyeah:
corsair_620HX.jpg

Tagan BZ800 800W Modular Power Supply Rs. 7299/-
tagan-bz800.gif

And for those Xtreme SLI'ed / Crossfired Systems... :devil2:

Tagan BZ1100 1100W Modular Power Supply Rs. 13699/- :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:
tagan_bz_1100.jpg

As always, prices inclusive of all Taxes... We ship DTDC also now ;)

Instructions:
  1. PM me for the Coupon Code.
  2. Go to the link provided in the thread above. You will be taken to our website (TechShop.in - Buy Tech Online Now!!!).
  3. Here, you can place your Order online.
  4. Choose a Shipping Option (If you have chosen products with Free Shipping, you do not need to perform this step).
  5. Depending on your payment option (see below), a certain amount will be subtracted from the price.
  6. Enter the 5 character Coupon Code in the space provided. This will subtract a further amount.
  7. Click on continue and you can check the final order details (including prices) on the next page.
  8. Confirm your Order, thats it, you're done!! :)

Above Prices NOT APPLICABLE for payment by Credit Cards and Cash Deposits.

6 EMI and 12 EMI Options available on ICICI Credit cards.

wingmysoul said:
do you have a GO for the vx450 ??

+1 .....many budget users (like me ) might consider upgrading post daseera / diwali , thanks to the income (as gifts :eek:hyeah: ) ....i would request u to put up an awsome pricing on the same and bring it back on .....:eek:hyeah:

:tongue: When we had this thread running, got so many PM's for the 620HX and Tagan 800W, now, the 450VX :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway will let you guys know and someone else too (u know who you are) soon.. :cool2:

Interested in the 450VX too for a friend. Please let us know if you can get us a good deal. Thanks.

pcgamer said:
rubbish justification to the price increase

Has the processors/rams/mobo prices have increased in this last 1 month

E8400 have come down from 8K to 7.8K (last week i bought)
800Mhz RAM prices down from 1.8K to 1.6K
my Gigabyte mobo went 300rs less than i checked 3 weeks back

Its just that one or two distri''s grow greedy and jack up the prices blaming dollar prices for it
MODS... please look into this... this is definitely thread crapping now.

What about the Tagan BZ700 700W Modular Power Supply. Is that avaliable and at what price. I am looking forward to buy that.

Well just went through your website & the TaganBZ800 is for 7728/- Can you please confirm what price to refer. Planning to buy on the comming monday, along with the thermaltake Armour Mid tower cabbie.

nadim_90210 said:
Well just went through your website & the TaganBZ800 is for 7728/- Can you please confirm what price to refer. Planning to buy on the comming monday, along with the thermaltake Armour Mid tower cabbie.

U have PM :D

Hi, Just registered at your site as I was trying to purchase a Corsair CMPSU-620HX 620W Power Supply, I'm from Vasai (W), the problem I face is the city entry during registration - neither is Vasai (W) or Thane listed in the drop down list for cities. the nearest place listed is Mira Road/Vasai (E). Let me know the solution ASAP as there are other items I was interested in. Thanks.
Romero Dsouza

romsd69 said:
Hi, Just registered at your site as I was trying to purchase a Corsair CMPSU-620HX 620W Power Supply, I'm from Vasai (W), the problem I face is the city entry during registration - neither is Vasai (W) or Thane listed in the drop down list for cities. the nearest place listed is Mira Road/Vasai (E). Let me know the solution ASAP as there are other items I was interested in. Thanks.
Romero Dsouza

U have PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back