Poweramp Music Player for Android available at Rs 129/-

No, I mean you can share one purchased app over multiple devices.
Oh got it. That's a good idea, keeping a separate purchase account for apps.
I find the same difficulty at home right now, end up purchasing all the apps twice since the other device is Shared.
Why didn't I think of this ever :23:

Oh got it. That's a good idea, keeping a separate purchase account for apps.
I find the same difficulty at home right now, end up purchasing all the apps twice since the other device is Shared.
Why didn't I think of this ever :23:

Same here bro, just learnt this a few days back and tried it. This way your contacts and other info are secured. Further you can share apps with f&f.

Same here bro, just learnt this a few days back and tried it. This way your contacts and other info are secured. Further you can share apps with f&f.
You can always add your a/c on another device install the apps linked to your a/c , once installation is done remove your a/c from that device :ashamed: .

There are a few apps which check for authenticity on start up every-time right?

This is an official way. You just add the purchase account as secondary account. I have tried and it works fine. If you search online you will find article on this, as of now play store doesn't have issues with this.

This is an official way. You just add the purchase account as secondary account. I have tried and it works fine. If you search online you will find article on this, as of now play store doesn't have issues with this.
No No, I was talking about the scenario where there is only one primary account and you install apps on other device using your primary account and then remove the account. Some paid apps won't work that way right?

No No, I was talking about the scenario where there is only one primary account and you install apps on other device using your primary account and then remove the account. Some paid apps won't work that way right?

Never tried that, but it shouldn't work as apps are meant to keep verifying purchase.

Primary Email where contacts and everything are stored. Keep Personal.

Second email share between friends which is used for Google Play.

BTW I dont use the above.

Back