Powerful Gaming Rig Up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

devansh5

Recruit
Above are the prices for the complete rig,i dont wish to sell individual things and would prefer someone who buys the whole rig.If buying seperate parts the rates offered above may change.Shall post more details soon

The Motherboard asus p5b bought from rashi has 2.5 years warranty left,both the harddisks have around 4.5 years warranty left and the lg dvd writer is 3 months old so 9 months warranty left there

In addition i ahve a viewsonic 1912wb widescreen 19 inch lcd monitor with 8 months warranty left which i want to sell for Rs.13500 and Logitech z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers for Rs. 18000

warranty is not there but the original box is there.but then again i wont be selling just the speakers for 16000 coz the shipping itself wud be around 1000-1500 coz of the enormous weight of the speakers

devansh5 said:
warranty is not there but the original box is there.but then again i wont be selling just the speakers for 16000 coz the shipping itself wud be around 1000-1500 coz of the enormous weight of the speakers

thanks. but i'll pass, since there's no more warranty.
good speakers though

why wud a warranty be required on speakers.If they work fine at high volumes and if the cones are fine then why wud a warranty be reqd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back