PC Peripherals PowerSafe 600W PSU went KAPUT!!!

hay guys... yesterday when i came back from work and started my PC.. it just didnt start.... thot some connections might be loose so tightend everything... still dint work... there is current in the USB ports and i can also see the little green light on the mobo... but when i press the ON button... it just starts for a millisecond and then stops... after that nothing happening....
then i tried using the same PSU for my other rig and didnt work in that eigther...
so concluded that the PSU is finally dead...
so any idea wt might have happened....
its still in warrenty period... so will have to send it back to mumbai... as i m in Bihar.. and the worst part is that i ant getting anyhting above 450w here that too only INTEX PSU.... :( :( :( ...

as u can see my Rig in my signature.... will that be enuf... no gaming an all... just for surfing on my rig... till my PSU gets repaired...???

The X1900XT would consume quite a bit of power even under 2D situations. Would be best to significantly downclock the card, remove additional HDD's and ODD's, fans, etc and remove your overclocked settings for the time being while using a standby PSU.

Back