[Pre-Order] Antec Skeleton - Revolutionary Case at An Aamazing Price

TheTechShopGuy is HERE !! I'm bringing you a great deal on the stunning Antec Skeleton. A case built for the die hard tweaker; who likes nothing more than to have his components cool and quiet.
This is a special Pre-Order Just for you guys here on TE. The case is on the way to us at TechShop and will begin shipping on the 18th of August

Skeleton_front_400.jpg
Think Beyond The Box - Antec Skeleton at 10800/- + Shipping

The Antec Skeleton is a truly revolutionary enclosure. With a unique design
that allows for unprecedented airflow, a front 92mm fan, and a top three
speed 250mm fan with multicolor LED customization, the Skeleton goes
utterly unmatched in stylish cooling. Factor in the layered component trays
for top-notch convenience, as well as the rackmount quality side rails, and
you have a case truly without equal.

Features:

* 4 Drive Bays
• External 2 x 5.25¨
• Internal 2 x 3.5¨
• Optional 4 x 3.5¨ side panel mounted drive trays
* Layered tray design for greater system integration flexibility
* 8 Expansion Slots with room for 11 graphics cards and multiple graphic
card solutions, including NVIDIA 3-way SLI®
* Cooling System:
• 1 top 250mm TriCool 3-speed multi color customizable LED Fan
• 1 front 92mm HD cooling fan
* Compatible Motherboards: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
* Front ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x FireWire (IEEE1394), 1 x eSATA, Audio (AC97' and HDA compatible) In and Out
* Rack mount quality side rails for greater durability
* 0.8mm cold rolled steel component tray and high density ABS frame
reinforced with with 0.8mm cold rolled steel for durability
* Unit Dimensions:
• 13"(H) x 14.8"(W) x 16.5"(D)
• 33 cm(H) x 37.6 cm(W) x 41.9 cm(D)
* Packaging Dimensions:
• 15.74"(H) x 18.11"(W) x 18.89"(D)
• 40 cm(H) x 46 cm(W) x 48 cm(D)
* Net Weight: 15.5 lb / 7.02 kg
* Gross Weight: 21.4 lb / 9.7 k

Links:
Antec Skeleton Official Site Extremetech Review

All prices include all taxes are for non-CC payment option.

For Shipping Charges, we have different rates for various product categories as well as for different regions in India integrated into our system. Our DTDC Surface Shipping rates are the lowest and very reasonable IMO.

Please avoid asking "Exact Shipping Charges" by PM if possible. You will know the EXACT Shipping Charges and the EXACT amount payable BEFORE you confirm your Order.

PM me for Details.

* 6EMI and 12EMI options available ONLY with ICICI Credit Cards.
* EMI options available on ANY PURCHASE above Rs. 1500/-
* EMI's calculated on Total Order Amount (T.O.A.) = Sum of all Products + Shipping
* 6EMI = (T.O.A.)/6 + 4.65% of (T.O.A.) One Time with first EMI
* 12EMI = (T.O.A.)/12 + 10.65% of (T.O.A.) One Time with first EMI

For more information about this deal, other products and to check shipping details do visit www.techshop.in

Feel free to PM me with your queries.

hmmm...let me check the finances....I do need an open chassis though I guess the top cannot be removed???

Ah I guess its not for me.....TRUE wont fit, My pot wont fit, only low profile heatsinks will....Please do not go ahead with ordering this one, its not even meant for people who keep fiddling and change hardware often....

Though there are some other Open Bench Cases from lesser known manufacturers, would it be possible for you to order them if I give links or can you procure only Antec's???

There was one by Amarbir iirc. There were two models and were like open test beds with 2 floors. (something like windwithme)

Pretty cool if you get that at a reasonable price.

|Anish| said:
There was one by Amarbir iirc. There were two models and were like open test beds with 2 floors. (something like windwithme)

Pretty cool if you get that at a reasonable price.

That IC actually never saw the light of the day.............sadly but yeah if those could have been imported there would have been a few takers just like seen in that IC thread

Well, the interest in the benching platforms seems good but it is a niche product.
If you could link me to a couple of good ones we might be able to source them for you.

Back