Pre Order : Games !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys if it has al the probs bad port bad multiplayer less fps then y buy the game now can buy the game when its patched wit a fix rit..i am confused fellas..whats the use if it crashes now and i can t play:( :( :ashamed:

roadrippersid said:
guys if it has al the probs bad port bad multiplayer less fps then y buy the game now can buy the game when its patched wit a fix rit..i am confused fellas..whats the use if it crashes now and i can t play:( :( :ashamed:

dude no need to break sweat r* as officially announced new patch and nvidia will susrely be bringing latest patches for the game and ofc provided that u have dual core proccy anda decent gcard and 2gigs of ram u have no reason to break sweat btw for the sweet price of 500rs this is a steal and in case u upgrade ur computer u can enjoy all the gta goodness in the future also but then again this is how i see i hope it helps :)

Just get the game dude ,y worry abt bugs when there are loads of info to fix the same and R* is coming with a patch to fix the bugs,500/- is a sweet price for a real kick a$$ game

metalspree said:
Just get the game dude ,y worry abt bugs when there are loads of info to fix the same and R* is coming with a patch to fix the bugs,500/- is a sweet price for a real kick a$$ game

Looks like more than bugs, the problem is with 'performance'. In IGN people are crying that even 9800 GTX is not able to handle this game. Everyone seems to be getting only around 20-29 fps!

ubergeek said:
dude no need to break sweat r* as officially announced new patch and nvidia will susrely be bringing latest patches for the game and ofc provided that u have dual core proccy anda decent gcard and 2gigs of ram u have no reason to break sweat btw for the sweet price of 500rs this is a steal and in case u upgrade ur computer u can enjoy all the gta goodness in the future also but then again this is how i see i hope it helps :)

i hav a 8400 4gb patriot rams and ep31 board wit cm600W and 9600gso 15" crt..shd i buy now ??

roadrippersid said:
i hav a 8400 4gb patriot rams and ep31 board wit cm600W and 9600gso 15" crt..shd i buy now ??
go ahead and buy ... with patch comng ftw.. will get 30fps easily even on medium settings since ur resolution is low just like me :p

sahilshah1987 said:
go ahead and buy ... with patch comng ftw.. will get 30fps easily even on medium settings since ur resolution is low just like me :p
cool as long as it doesnt hang and all no prob.. i want smooth game play..:eek:hyeah:

PM'ed you for GTA 4. Please let me know if I made it in the 40 or not. :)

But first, will this game work on my old PC?

Pentium D915
7600 GS 512 mb
1 gb DDR2 (can upgrade to 3gb)

delirious? said:
PM'ed you for GTA 4. Please let me know if I made it in the 40 or not. :)

But first, will this game work on my old PC?

Pentium D915
7600 GS 512 mb
1 gb DDR2 (can upgrade to 3gb)

I don't know, whether it's right to reply here.. But I don't think so, you can play this game @ higher or medium settings.... and that too on 1GB ram... impossible.... :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back