[Pre Order][PrimeABGB] Fractal Cases

vivek.krishnan

BLR~ZRS-TX-1-MX
Skilled
Saw this message yesterday, and think it will be useful for those who wanted a Node 304

Pricing is pretty same I think

Might dispose of the 304 and get the 804 now :cool:

unnamed.jpg

Fractal define 7 is a step back from the Define R6 in some aspects. Even the Define 7 compact is an exercise in cost cutting.

I wish the Node 202 wouldve been in stock a few weeks ago. Ive ordered a silverstone RVZ03 instead, will get it today or tomorrow.

primeabgb is gone stoopid now.. i ordered a ssd las week. i was showing in sock and deliverable by 30sep. i happily order it.

and i wait for item to be shipped and nothing happens, write a mail to them - 'ssd is expected to come in 1-2 days and then we will ship it"

i am like.. wtf!
Never order with any of these merchants based on their website stock status. Always call and reconfirm.

primeabgb is gone stoopid now.. i ordered a ssd las week. i was showing in sock and deliverable by 30sep. i happily order it.

and i wait for item to be shipped and nothing happens, write a mail to them - 'ssd is expected to come in 1-2 days and then we will ship it"

i am like.. wtf!

They are very inconsistent. I bought two FD cases recently. The first one took 3 weeks to arrive. The second one landed at my place in 3 days from the order (ordered saturday, arrived tuesday).

Back