Car & Bike Premier Rio

sidx19

Disciple
Hey guys premiur just launched the RIo... looks like the smaller version of Honda-CRV.. thats all.. 1.5l engine.. high end comes with alloys, abs and wat not...
here's the link: Premier RIo :hap2:

Pics update soon...

its a Daihatshu - old old car with an ancient engine - no bigger than a wagonR, just looks like a compact SUV. Anyone who wants to buy it is a bigger fool than the fools who bought it here and that surpasses those in ARAI who gave a green light for a car/junk like this. I guess Vitamin M goes a long way - and going by the track record of Premier - they are nothing more than fly by night operators.

Its a disgusting piece of junk. Period.:mad:

starky said:
its a Daihatshu - old old car with an ancient engine - no bigger than a wagonR, just looks like a compact SUV. Anyone who wants to buy it is a bigger fool than the fools who bought it here and that surpasses those in ARAI who gave a green light for a car/junk like this. I guess Vitamin M goes a long way - and going by the track record of Premier - they are nothing more than fly by night operators.

Man, It has launched as a small SUV....

So, how can U expect to be bigger as safari etc...
I think it will be a big hit if Premier comes out with better market strategies, and after sales services..

starky said:

well not all have ur tastes,if u don't like it thats u,but u can't call a person buying it a fool,everybodies requirement are different.
it may have the same interior space as a wagonR,but it has more luggage space and higher ground clearence then a wagonR,i am sure it will find buyers,since it is priced at 5.25 lakh ex showroom pune.

This is simply a load of crap. Its a chinese copy of an old gen Daihatsu Terios with an ancient Peugeot TUD5 diesel motor that used to do duty in the Esteem/Zen diesel. This car is best avoided. If it was priced at 3lacs, it would have made sense. But not at the price PAL wants for it.

Back