PreOrder - PALIT GTX 460 768MB DDR5 @ 10750/- NOW GRAB THIS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheITWares

Skilled
logoct3.jpg

Palit GTX460 768MB GDDR5 Graphic Card

gtx460768.jpg

GeForce® GTX 460 (768M GDDR5)
Built from the ground up for DirectX 11, Palit GeForce® GTX460 delivers the ultimate next generation gaming experience. With up to 4x the DirectX 11 tessellation performance of the competition, Palit GTX 460 packs highly detailed visuals into your games- without sacrificing high frame rates. And with NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, and CUDA technologies, Palit GeForce® GTX 460 powers all the incredibly realistic effects that your games can throw its way.

si00067-pic.jpg
si00077-pic.jpg
spacer.gif
si00076-pic.jpg
spacer.gif
sl00001-pic.gif
sl00002-pic.gif

Specifications -
  • Core Clock: 675MHz
  • Memory: 768MB GDDR5
  • Memory Clock: 3600MHz (Effective)
  • Memory Interface: 192-Bit
  • Processing Cores: 336
  • Shader Clock: 1350MHz
  • Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
  • Display Connectors: 1 x VGA, 1 x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1 x HDMI 1.4a
  • SLI Ready
  • HDCP Capable
  • DirectX 11 Support
  • OpenGL 4.0 Support
  • PhysX Enabled
  • CUDA Enabled

Price - 10750/- + Shipping

ETA - NEXT WEEK

__________________________________________________ _________
EBAY Listing - YES

Warranty Information

2 Years Free Warranty + 1 Year Warranty (Paid Rs. 750/-)
Shipping Details -
Mumabai - 50/-
Outside Mumbai - 125/-
Please see our site - TheITWares -TheITwares Ecommerce
Payment Options - Online Transfer, Cash Deposit, DD to HDFC / ICICI Bank A/c
OR
Buy it from EBAY - eBay India Store - TheITWaresShop: Earphones, Cooling Devices, Power Supply
If its not Listed there please PM us for the Listing
Order Placement -
Please Visit our Site - TheITWares -TheITwares Ecommerce and place your orders there
Add me on - Gmail or Yahoo ---> Click Here!!
Thank You.

isn't it this cheapest of all 460 Series... I mean cheaper than ZOTAC,, or is it just some kinda of marketing gimick..or something kinda of factory seconds?

Please advise

eBRo

iyengar said:
isn't it this cheapest of all 460 Series... I mean cheaper than ZOTAC,, or is it just some kinda of marketing gimick..or something kinda of factory seconds?

Please advise

eBRo
Please refrain from asking such queries. :)

What makes you think he is retailing some B-stock or refurbs? It certainly is cheaper than Zotac and there is no marketing gimmick involved.

However as a gfx card manufacturer, Zotac >> Palit. :p

Zotac probably for the warranty but if you resell the card within one year the extra premium you pay for the extended warranty is hardly worth it isn't it ?

iyengar said:

Please advise

eBRo

there are two variants in GTX 460 series.

one with 1GB memory 256 bit memory bus. it's around 13k

now this one is 768 MB memory 192 bit and less number of ROPs.

_

The pricing for these cards are fantastic. Its a pity though the red team has some very crappy pricing for at least 6 months to their introduction !!

Great pricing Rahul... As I said in the other thread, between 5850, 5770, and GTX 460 1 GB, I will go for the 460... This one is 768 MB and that is not the ONLY difference. It has a slightly narrower bus and slightly lower no. of ROPs... All in all a very good card for the money.

Desecrator said:
Please refrain from asking such queries. :)

What makes you think he is retailing some B-stock or refurbs? It certainly is cheaper than Zotac and there is no marketing gimmick involved.

However as a gfx card manufacturer, Zotac >> Palit. :p

ya .. even POV is 250 bux more but it has 1 year warranty more so i think worth it .

Price is nice, but since we all know that warranty is most important in gpu as after hard disks it is the most failing product of computer. And in most cases it happens after 2 years. So I think if he can include 3 yr warranty then that can be a good deal. Still I really liked it and hoping to fall it more so that it can come under my budget. :p

The warranty is 3 Yrs, 2 Yrs Free and if anything happens in the third year you have to pay the Distributor Rs. 750/- and you will get a Replacement.

I have been selling Palit Graphic Cards for a long time now and if Tirupati Enterprises is the Distributor then i can vouch for them eyes closed that you will get your card replaced without any issues obviously you can even contact me and i will help you with it. I am saying this with my personal experience i have given Palit Cards to people with Gaming Cafe's and that too 10-10 cards they have got from me in one go and till date warranty is not an issue for them or me.

In India where 90% of the times the warranty depends on how the distributor handles it as the Company themselves have no presence here the men behind the product matters a lot.

If you have faith in me then go ahead and buy and i will help you all the way i can to my best of abilities for the products you buy from us.

Tirupati is a gone now.. he is worst distrubitor and what he has left with him is palit .. corsair also went.. and then this will also go soon... and their service is horrible and once we buy now.. who knows what happens next ...i would say big no to palit.. zotac is better then we have POV else wait for better brand..

Sir if u can arrange POV gtx 768mb or better Galaxy if possible it will be great

here in delhi Computer Empire have POV for 768mb- 10450 and 1gb- 11875 Aug 25 rate

hope you can provide us the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back