Price difference between ebay and PristineNote site

eBay takes a share of your price for using its platform, I dont know how much percentage is deducted, but once I sold a 1500 rupees item through and 1350 were credited to my account, you can get a idea from this

eBay takes a share of your price for using its platform, I dont know how much percentage is deducted, but once I sold a 1500 rupees item through and 1350 were credited to my account, you can get a idea from this

Right, so the prices should ideally be other way around, expensive on ebay because of their fees etc and cheaper on its own website. OP here is asking why the same stuff is expensive on their own website as against ebay.

Right, so the prices should ideally be other way around, expensive on ebay because of their fees etc and cheaper on its own website. OP here is asking why the same stuff is expensive on their own website as against ebay.

Sorry my mistake, I took it other way around, error in reading the post, now this can be answered by PristineNote only, but I dont see it as an issue, eBay is far safe and its a bonus point that prices are less on it

I can't speak on behalf of the seller, but I think long back someone had raised a similar question and at that time they said the prices on their own website aren't always updated and you need to call them to buy at the latest price

i wanted to buy 2 m35's :head2:and had visited their warehouse directly for this very confusion.And the thing is they themselves are confused regarding this.When i asked them for the price of m35 they said its the same as in their website.Then i pointed out their ebay price(now they have increased it for m35 after fiasco :p) which was lower they took sometime called various numbers and then said they can give it for ebay price. After that i pointed out that in techenclave the price is much lower than these two sites.Again they called different numbers and said the techenclave site is not updated and no one is active in the site.i told them i came here after consulting them through techenclave. phew again dailed some numbers :p and said they can give the product for the said rate.:annoyed:

since when can we open a thread in the dealer section?:scared14:

anyhoo i think a post in the dealer feedback thread would be more apropriate.pn has been a wonderful dealer here and i think this thread shouldn't be sensationalized in any sense.

since when can we open a thread in the dealer section?:scared14:

anyhoo i think a post in the dealer feedback thread would be more apropriate.pn has been a wonderful dealer here and i think this thread shouldn't be sensationalized in any sense.

PN is a wonderful dealer... no doubt about that..
i bought ath ad500 from ebay.. and with ebay's 10% discount i got it around 3900

Back