**PRICE DROPPED** Apple iPad WiFi Edition 16GB Brand New in Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand New in box Apple iPad 16GB WiFi Edition. Well, it doesn't need any introduction. Anyhow, more details on Apple's website here: Apple - iPad - See the web, email, and photos like never before.

Bought two, keeping one and letting the other go. Brand Spanking New in box with accessories.

Bought two for 62K, want to sell 1 for 31K, but some TE members hinted at 30K, so be it

Price: 30K

Can jailbreak it upon request of the buyer.

Purchased in the US on Apr 15, 2010

Reason for selling: As I said, don't want to keep 'em both :)

Pics here: Yfrog Album

Would prefer local buyers who can pay cash and pick it up but can ship it if buyer pays the shipping costs.

A HUMBLE Request to fellow TE members: Please don't discuss the utility of the iPad or things of that sort, TE Mkt Place is not an appropriate place for that. There are plenty of other websites offering those kind of discussions. Thanks in advance for fulfilling my request.

Re: Apple iPad WiFi Edition 16GB Brand New in Box

"A HUMBLE Request to fellow TE members: Please don't discuss the utility of the iPad or things of that sort, TE Mkt Place is not an appropriate place for that. There are plenty of other websites offering those kind of discussions."

I completely agree with your thoughts bro.....

The iPad is a great piece of gadget meant for Apple connoisseurs & Gadget lovers..... With cool gadgets like these, you tend to follow the heart & not the mind..... and that's the way it's meant to be......!!! :clap:

All the best for ur sale.....
:hap2:

gautamsarin said:
this comes for 500$ right? or is it more expensive than that?

Right $500 + taxes (6 - 8% depending on location), but only in the US, not here.

I bought it from someone who I knew was making profit but my relationship with him is such that I couldn't say "No". I paid Rs 62,000 for two iPads.

I went by its worth in India.

Being in India, can't expect to get items at US prices. Different countries, different scenarios/govt. regulations/taxes, different prices.

kekerode said:
How to claim warranty for this?

I guess only by sending it to the US unless Apple covers it in India too. Not sure about it the latter approach

nehaladsul said:
"A HUMBLE Request to fellow TE members: Please don't discuss the utility of the iPad or things of that sort, TE Mkt Place is not an appropriate place for that. There are plenty of other websites offering those kind of discussions."

I completely agree with your thoughts bro.....

The iPad is a great piece of gadget meant for Apple connoisseurs & Gadget lovers..... With cool gadgets like these, you tend to follow the heart & not the mind..... and that's the way it's meant to be......!!! :clap:

All the best for ur sale.....

Thanks bro !!

I guess only by sending it to the US unless Apple covers it in India too. Not sure about it the latter approach

Steve Jobs told its unlocked so can be taken anywhere because the traces of iphones were found in other countries as well.

I am sure apple will cover warranty as soon as iPad is launched in India.

All The Best :)

You can sell it for better price off TE :D ... good price bro !

It costed me around 32.5K for getting it here to India from US.

coolraghav said:
You can sell it for better price off TE :D ... good price bro !

It costed me around 32.5K for getting it here to India from US.

can you explain how come, as i m planning to get one for me from US.

I think u should put it up as an ebay auction..... It would go fast there.....

A bit OT , but do let me know if you have an extra Apple case for sale.

udayrulz said:
A bit OT , but do let me know if you have an extra Apple case for sale.

No dude, sorry. Actually, I need to buy one for my iPad too

Folks, price dropped to 30K. Someone from outside TE is ready to pay me 30K, but I want to make this offer to folks over here before selling it for this low price to someone outside TE.

Come on folks, grab it fast !!

dealwise said:
eBay doesn't set references.

Anyhow, you pay me 30K & it's yours. How about this ?
Of course it does. Any other place where one can get a similar product for cheap can set references.

Why would I pay you 30k and not buy from Ebay and claim free gifts?!?! Get real.

Folks, price dropped to 30K. Someone from outside TE is ready to pay me 30K, but I want to make this offer to folks over here before selling it for this low price to someone outside TE.

Come on folks, grab it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back