FS: Mobile (Price Dropped) Apple iPhone 6 Plus, 6+ 64GB, Unlocked, Space Gray, Company Sealed Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold off the forum !!
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Apple iPhone 6 Plus, 6+ 64GB, Unlocked, Space Gray, Brand New in Box
  • Expected Price: Sold off the forum
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from Apple, USA in Oct-14.
  • Reason for Sale: I got 2 64gb iphone 6+ space gray unlocked from the USA via Ppobox. Using one and its simply awesome. 2nd was for dad. However, my dad wants 6 as it seems a little too big to him, though the battery of 6+ is much better than that of 6. So, have one spare, its still brand new with biox and all accessories
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
  • Product Condition: Brand New
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Write ONLY other warranty info/excuses for not having the invoice is not to be put here. (if yes then posting a clear image of the invoice as attachment is mandatory. Details: Announcement: New Classified Forum Rule For Invoice Available Claims ) Yes. Warranty applicable on in USA. Invoice copy is included in the pictures.
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No (warranty applicable only in USA)
  • Accessories Included: Original box and everything that comes in the box
  • Product Location: New Delhi, Delhi.
  • Preferred Courier: Bluedart or equivalent
  • Shipping Charges: RS 500 extra
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Last edited:
I believe this is eligible for International warranty, since it was bought directly from Apple Store. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

I believe this is eligible for International warranty, since it was bought directly from Apple Store. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Sorry, I'm not sure but yes, it was bought directly from Apple Store.
Also, due to my official project work, I or people form my team keep travelling to the US quite often, so can help with warranty replacements, etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1417154284][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will this model (A1522) work with 4G(LTE) in India (Airtel and Aircel)?

Yes, it would.
Airtel would be on 1800 MHz (see here: http://articles.economictimes.india...68213_1_chris-houghton-bharti-airtel-ericsson)
and Apple A1522 supports it (see here: https://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/)

Last edited:
Wanna Direct Swap with Iphone 6 64gb Indian warranty White Silver
Vijay sales Bill
october 16/2015 warranty
Accessories Still sealed pack
Condition 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back