PC Peripherals Price List as of Today July 26 2007

Hi Handsome,

handsomeabhi said:
Dude,
And about COPYING there is no question DUDE as this is not a COPYRIGHT material :bleh: .

I guess YOU WON'T HAVE EVEN THOUGHT OF POSTING THIS LIST as you would have if you know so much...:tongue:

In never said this was copyrighted material. Why would I post something which is already available on some other site?. Also, please learn some English
handsomeabhi said:
Hi,

I do not take any CREDIT.

YES the list does have alot of prices from TECHTREE & YES definitely by Punjab , the BEST POSTER & ONE WHO GUIDES on that FORUM (may be here too soon ;) ).

My only intention was to make this LIST available to all in this FORUM:clap:

Best Regards,
handsomeabhi

How thoughtful of you. I apologize if you found me laughing, rude.

handsomeabhi said:
Hi,

These prices are from Delhi & Mumbai (distributors), I guess.

Best Regards,
handsomeabhi

If these are just guesses, then why are you posting it!!

got a quote frm prime today
Q6600 - 14.5k
E6850 - 14k

Which seems to be right considering that india prices of procs are always almost 2k over the US price....

maybe not in a fixed amount like 2k but we do pay about at least 10-15%
more (%'s as we go higher)

I would say that we are almost on par with europe in terms of prices.

dafreaking said:
Hi Handsome,

In never said this was copyrighted material. Why would I post something which is already available on some other site?. Also, please learn some English

Hi dafreaking,

First things first :)

Also, please learn some English

You are a Real CLOWN - LMAO .

You are right DUDE, infact I LOVE your ENGLISH :S

In never said this was copyrighted material - NOW THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL ENGLISH :huh: ? Common DUDE grow up, first LEARN to WRITE english then what's CORRECT & what's WRONG in English. Only then YOU WILL BE ABLE TO READ CORRECT ENGLISH.

Why would I post something which is already available on some other site?.

Please don't put this question to someone else :eek:hyeah: . You have not understood the very need to have COMMUNITY FORUMS. The most important being sharing information. If you read something USEFUL on some other FORUM/Website, does NOT mean you KEEP it to yourself :mad: & NOT share with your community :no: .

I guess I need not say anything more. All I can say is , I won't apologise even when you know I am LAUGHING at your ENGLISH & EQ :rofl: - GET MY POINT ? Now please don't ask why EQ :eek:hyeah: LMAO ?

Because I love PEOPLE like you who keep on visiting THREADS based on GUESSES :bleh: . Stay Off Dude ! Why do you CARE when it's NOT HELPING YOU!

For all other MEMBER's who read on the whole THREAD to know more about the prices, I am really SORRY, you need to read a REPLY like this. But couldn't HELP IT.

Best Regards,
handsomeabhi

Back