price of Nokia N95

^^lol..we may have crossed each other...:p i was there too in the evening..yeah..n95 is 33.5k with bill at alpha...had gone to pick a 1 gb micro sd..got a kingston for 650 bucks...:) Btw, i have a question...the seller told me tht the kingston microsd as well as the sandisk one come with 2 years warranty...but the tetrapack says lifetime warranty(3 years)..??:huh: :S

Private Ryan said:
^^lol..we may have crossed each other...:p i was there too in the evening..yeah..n95 is 33.5k with bill at alpha...had gone to pick a 1 gb micro sd..got a kingston for 650 bucks...:) Btw, i have a question...the seller told me tht the kingston microsd as well as the sandisk one come with 2 years warranty...but the tetrapack says lifetime warranty(3 years)..??:huh: :S

double lol ...:tongue: :tongue: ,I went to pick up a 1GB MiniSD.:eek:hyeah: BTW how come microSD is cheaper ? I got the card for 800 bucks(Trancend).Yeah ,the Trancend one too comes with Lifetime.:hap2:

Lol..wot a coincidence...:eek:hyeah: Btw, yeah, microSD is cheaper than miniSD..

prolly because Nokia, samsung n moto have started using it in all their models of late...so prolly, the big numbers are driving its price down... i remember when this card format was first used in models like motorola E398..it used to be the costliest memory type inthe market...probably because of lesser quantities..now the scene has changed..for good..:eek:hyeah:

But still i dont understand, the kingston leaflet in my card's box says 'Lifetime warranty'...but the seller at alpha told me it was 2 years...:S will someone explain this to me...?? :S

32-33k in 20 days?? wow!:clap:
let the prices keep falling!:eek:hyeah:
just cant think what would happen when it would come down to 20k. it would become such a common phone!:bleh:

Back