**Price Updated** Motherboards / GPUs / Heat Sinks / Case Fans / Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CPUs / Motherboards / RAMs / GPUs / PSUs / Heat Sinks / Scout / Case Fans / & Oth

Update :
Gskill Memory - Shipped
Hyper TX3 - Payment Received, Will Ship Tomorrow
CM extreme Power Duo 600W - Sold on eBay.in Listing; Will be shipped Tomorrow.

Re: CPUs / Motherboards / RAMs / GPUs / PSUs / Heat Sinks / Scout / Case Fans / & Oth

Please hold the 460W Coolermaster PSU for me. Will confirm in a few hours. Thanks.

Mohit said:
Please hold the 460W Coolermaster PSU for me. Will confirm in a few hours. Thanks.

Sure......

TX3 - Shipped.

Extreme Power Duo 600W - Shipped.

Cooljag Fan - Payment received, Will ship on Tuesday, Delay cause of Holi.

Bump......

Want to buy ur psu(Cooler master real power 460W)

Pm me how to proceed. Gimme ur contact number.

Cooljag Shipped.

COOLER MASTER OEM Heatsink (DI5-9HDSL-0L-GP)

i ll take that. please PM me

waiting for ur contact number, or else call me on the number i gave u. :D

ALL PMs Replied.

Cooler Master OEM Heatsink Sold, Payment Received, Shipping by EOD Today.

I am backing off from the OCZ RAM deal.

Buying proccy n mobo new locally as difference is coming of Rs.300 only..... still tell me price of OCZ ram....

Wats the best price for 2 x 2 GB Kingston sticks?

The only thing left to sell in this thread is yourself. :p

psyph3r said:
The only thing left to sell in this thread is yourself. :p

:D; That is not a possibility, Not even if the FallOut 3 Becomes A Reality.

Anyways, Some more items listed on eBay.in. Please check the thread. Please PM me if you want to buy from eBay.in. Any Item You Want Can Be Listed On eBay.in On Request.

PMed The Best Price For RAM Modules.

PM me ur number!

interested in Kingston RAM!

i'm located in delhi so will coordinate on the phone!

PM me location and shipping details .

I am interested in the Scout. Can you let me know what would be the cost inclusive of shipping to Chennai? Also, I will prefer to use eBay for this transaction.

Bump For Rest Of The Items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back