Price updates from Lamington Road (Mumbai)

nzxt source elite 210 - 2500 rs

Let us know the shop bro...
<

I am looking for a 270 degrees HDMI adapter and a VGA adapter. Its not available at my place. Could anyone going to Lamington road find out if its available there? The normal 90 degrees HDMI adapter is easily available at my place but not the 270 degrees one.

I am giving photographs of the adapters to state what I mean.

90 degrees HDMI adapter (which is easily available)

0odcs.jpg

270 degrees HDMI adapter (which I want)

LCrfS.jpg

90 dgrees VGA adapter

otmBj.jpg

Any idea about logitech g400 price.On ebay if i buy ill get a 250 coupon max will cost 1500.If it cost same or 50-100 buks less.Ill go ahead with ebay buy.

I checked out chroma and reliance digital but all of them says Speakers Altec Lancing VS4621are out of stock. Can someone suggest where can i buy in mumbai.

Also considering Edifier c2 if available !

My frnd today went to lammy and he says portable hdd is now available for 5.6k 1 tb portable.I am not sure whether it is this cheap or not.
He said he enquired at casette world where dealer quoted 6k but was ready to give for 5.6k.

SOmeone do confirm.

Okay today i made a visit to lammy.

Asked price for samsung 1676 printer .Almost all shops quoted 4800 whereas the exception was lappie world quoting 5100(this was the only shop where i decided to go for this model rather than wifi one).They quoted 2200 for logitech g400 mouse whereas max i heard was 1900 from others.

I guess the best shops were still decent enough.Prime quoted 1850 for the mouse and 4800 for the printer(sure those 50 buks on mouse could have easily reduced).
Even mcann infosys quoted same rate.Though the guy quoted 1900 for mouse but was ready to give it for 1800 as i said i am getting that offered.But i want it for 1750.He didnot relent.

Shops i visited were prime abgb,shree semiconductors,lappie world ,libra infotech,rajshree computers ,pc guide and mcain infosys.

I didnot got it as buying and taking a cab will cost me same as what flipkart and ebay charges..But since printer is on urgent basis i need to get that first as early as possible and ebay scrweing me big time.

Back