Price updates from Lamington Road (Mumbai)

Guys,

Are any stores at lammy open on sundays? Needed to get a psu.

Edit - Thanks for the urgent help lol.

Anyways, it seems 30% of the stores are open but the stock is very less and only generic stuff would be available most of the time. For eg, I searched 12 shops before I found one which had a corsair cx430 available.

Price of the cx 430 is 2800

Last edited:
Today @ Prime :
G2020 + B75M-D3H = 7900
Corsair Value Select DDR3 1600 4GB = 2600
Corsair VS350 = 1800
CM Elite 344 USB3 = 2350

@ Soni, Chunam Lane
MX 6 pt w/switch Surge Suppressor 983B = 650 !

@PoBoy, Can you get store prices for these if possible when you visit them next time?
And FX 6300, Fx 8320
Kingston 4gb 1600 ddr3 ram
As rock 970 extreme 3 mobo
Asus m5a97 le mobo
Msi 970a g46
I have the website prices from prime.
Bit higher than it wares in everything.

@PoBoy, Can you get store prices for these if possible when you visit them next time?
And FX 6300, Fx 8320
Asus m5a97 le mobo
Msi 970a g46

Since you're looking for an AM3+ motherboard, you may be interested in the Gigabyte 970a DS3P motherboard. I got one for ~Rs. 5300 (~6000 without coupon) off ebay last week.
It's the newer version of the 970a DS3, with heatsinks, and support for 125w Vishera processors.

And FX 6300, Fx 8320
Asus m5a97 le mobo
Msi 970a g46

Just returned. Prime replaced the LG monitor. Unlikely to go there anytime soon. Phone Swapnil, very helpful guy.

Bought the following from prime (online)

i5 4440 - 12.9k
Samsung 840 EVO 120GB - 6.8k
Gigabyte GA-B85m-D3H - 6.1k
Silverstone SST-PS03B - 2.5k
Kingston HyperX 8GB - 5.1k
Logitech G300 - 1.8k

Bought the following items from Prime ABGB

A10-6800K - 9900
Gigabyte F2A85X-D3H 6800
WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB - 4000
G-Skill Ripjaws 8 GB 1600Mhz - 5400
Corsair Carbide 400R - 5700
Logitech MK 200 - 800
Dell E2014h - 6200
Asus DVD-RW 24X - 1150
Corsair GS600 - 5100
Creative A335 - 1800

I went to Prime yesterday, and they told me that the air-coolers, and Vantec front panel bay I was inquiring about were only available online.
I thought I'd save a few bucks by visiting the shop, but it seems they don't want to sell low value items over the counter.

I need a bit of help guys, may seem a bit irrelevant since the purpose of this page is price updates.
Primeabgb's rates a bit high compared to other stores like Mac IT on lamington. But the last gaming CPU I got it from mac IT they messed up the assembling and I had to face some issues. How are the people at Primeabgb when it comes to high end configs or do you guys know any good shop that can handle the assembling of a 70k cpu here in Mumbai? So, I can just buy the parts for a lower rate and go there.
@6pack @PoBoy any help on this? :)

I need a bit of help guys, may seem a bit irrelevant since the purpose of this page is price updates.
Primeabgb's rates a bit high compared to other stores like Mac IT on lamington. But the last gaming CPU I got it from mac IT they messed up the assembling and I had to face some issues. How are the people at Primeabgb when it comes to high end configs or do you guys know any good shop that can handle the assembling of a 70k cpu here in Mumbai? So, I can just buy the parts for a lower rate and go there.
@6pack @PoBoy any help on this? :)

Assembling a CPU is not that difficult. I suppose you are looking for 3rd party assembler due to lack of time. Is that the case ?

Assembling a CPU is not that difficult. I suppose you are looking for 3rd party assembler due to lack of time. Is that the case ?
I do not know how to assemble a PC. :p And I cannot trust the local computer shops near my area as they probably would have never assembled a gaming cpu worth this much. After the mac-IT fail I am a bit skeptical.

I do not know how to assemble a PC. :p And I cannot trust the local computer shops near my area as they probably would have never assembled a gaming cpu worth this much. After the mac-IT fail I am a bit skeptical.

Well it is not as much difficult as it seems. There are many videos on Youtube and many guides too. Give it a try. You will learn it easily.

Well it is not as much difficult as it seems. There are many videos on Youtube and many guides too. Give it a try. You will learn it easily.
Thanks. I thought of that myself, but won't risk these costly parts on an experiment. One wrong wire and sh*t can go down. The one that Mac-IT assembled was so bad that every time I put in a pen drive, it used to fry that drive in less than a minute. Lost 3 PDs on my new pc before I took it back :/
Hence just wanted to know how is primeabgb's assembling capabilities in high end CPUs or if you guys know any other trusted guy?

learn it. there is a 3 part video from newegg on how to assemble a pc.check it on youtube. download all and watch carefully. do not depend on others. do it your own (with care).

Back