Price updates from Lamington Road (Mumbai)

learn it. there is a 3 part video from newegg on how to assemble a pc.check it on youtube. download all and watch carefully. do not depend on others. do it your own (with care).
Haha. Read the above post. After that incident, my dad wouldn't let me experiment :p Maybe I will try on a friend's pc :D

I need a bit of help guys, may seem a bit irrelevant since the purpose of this page is price updates.
Primeabgb's rates a bit high compared to other stores like Mac IT on lamington. But the last gaming CPU I got it from mac IT they messed up the assembling and I had to face some issues. How are the people at Primeabgb when it comes to high end configs or do you guys know any good shop that can handle the assembling of a 70k cpu here in Mumbai? So, I can just buy the parts for a lower rate and go there.
@6pack @PoBoy any help on this? :)

Only 70k for processor or its total for all parts combined?
Prime will assemble the computer for a price maybe. I haven't let anyone assemble my pc yet, since I usually assemble my own pc, so can't help here.

Get help from some Mumbai TE guys if you're not confident in assembling it on your own.

Only 70k for processor or its total for all parts combined?
Prime will assemble the computer for a price maybe. I haven't let anyone assemble my pc yet, since I usually assemble my own pc, so can't help here.

Get help from some Mumbai TE guys if you're not confident in assembling it on your own.
70-80k for the whole CPU, not just the processor :p Know anyone in TE who can help me with it? Would appreciate it :)
it's not that hard as you think.
each and every component has a paper manual which has directions on assembling that component.
Thanks dude. Will look into a couple of demo videos as well on youtube. :)

Haha. Read the above post. After that incident, my dad wouldn't let me experiment :p Maybe I will try on a friend's pc :D
Get it done from Prime abgb, they are very good at it. They'll do a bit of cable management too, but the best part of getting a pc assembled from the shop itself is that you get to test all the components then and there. They charge 500rs for it, but are experts so even if i can get it done by myself, i still tell the shop to assemble the pc and test it for me. It has saved me twice, once a gpu was kaput and once the psu was doa.

I saw some guy selling a brand new wd red 3tb for 9300/-
Yes, I saw that thread too, I'm still mulling over the choice between Internal and external HDD. Also if I should settle for 3TB now or go for 4TB so that my needs are covered for a longer time.
I'm leaning a bit more towards the 4TB external option since I already have a 2TB seagate internal HDD that I bought last year, and the fact that the external HDD gives a bit more portability.

Get it done from Prime abgb, they are very good at it. They'll do a bit of cable management too, but the best part of getting a pc assembled from the shop itself is that you get to test all the components then and there. They charge 500rs for it, but are experts so even if i can get it done by myself, i still tell the shop to assemble the pc and test it for me. It has saved me twice, once a gpu was kaput and once the psu was doa.
I had assembled my pc from MAC IT as I bought my components from there and they did it for free. They assembled and switched it on as well. So everything looked fine. But the USB plug-ins were bad which busted 3 of my pen drives. So some things like these cannot be found out there. Also, Prime ABGB is way too costly. Prime was about 4k expensive and I showed him the quotes from MAC IT, he still wouldn't budge on his prices.

If anyone is going to Lamington Road ?
can u get me the prices of below boards pls
Asus P8H77-M PRO
Asus P8H77-V
ASUS P8Z77-M PRO
ASUS P8Z77-V Motherboard
ASUS Maximus V GENE

Dank this thread has disappeared into oblivion

Got these in the last week
Intel g3258 - 3400
Gigabyte h81m-h 4300
Kingston 4gb ddr3 - 1500
Corsair vs450 2200
Iball Bella 1500 .. Awesome vfm .. Was gonna get n300 since I needed a mini tower for my htpc build..

Dank this thread has disappeared into oblivion

Got these in the last week
Intel g3258 - 3400
Gigabyte h81m-h 4300
Kingston 4gb ddr3 - 1500
Corsair vs450 2200
Iball Bella 1500 .. Awesome vfm .. Was gonna get n300 since I needed a mini tower for my htpc build..
Do post pics of the cabinet in the everyday show off thread.
Also many have shifted to online purchases since offline hardly gets us any discounts these days.

Do post pics of the cabinet in the everyday show off thread.
Also many have shifted to online purchases since offline hardly gets us any discounts these days.
Was gonna get online too.. But the prices were high compared to lamington..
Is there some site I'm missing other than prime itwares and the usual biggies

Yup a separate thread with my recent purchases is coming

Back