Price updates from Lamington Road (Mumbai)

It's generally snapdeal and the likes. People keep items on the watch list prices fluctuate everyday , when the prices drop, people buy it right away.
That is how I bought tenda n3 router @ rs 564 from Amazon.

I am planning to buy corsair vengeance 4gb ddr3 ram.
Have Lenovo H320 desktop with Intel core i3 550 Clarkdale clocked @ 3.2ghz with 2gb ddr3 1.5V ram having 4 memory ports.
could anybody check the price of the same at lamington road. Its available on snapdeal at 1900 INR.my budget is 1.2k to 2.0k. u may suggest some alternatives for the ram. I would be glad if anybody enlightens me with the other care taking areas while buying RAM (like latency, etc).
Thank you.

I wanna buy following Gaming pc configuration pls give me MIN. price n suggestion over thus:-
Intel i3 6100. Or. Intel pentium G4400
Motherboard H110
Ram 8Gb ddr4
Hdd. 1 TB
Monitor. 18.5
Graphics card- GT610 or GT710 ddr3
Others components should as low cost as possible.
Give me details. Thank you

hi Ashwin have a common friend who is selling a 3month old or less new i3 build bought from lamington you may want to check with that spec might be something you may like...
feel free to PM so that I can share the details..

Price quotes from PrimeABGB

G4560 = 5700
Gigabyte H110M DS2 = 4200
Gigabyte H110M S2 = 4000
Antec VP550P = 3650
Corsair VS 450w Smps = 2400
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 = 4450
WD Blue 1TB = 3350
Seagate 1TB = 3400
Logitech MK200 = 800
Corsair Spec 01 = 2900

Sorry to bump this thr ... actually, no ... it deserves to be bumped up.

Are the shops at Lamington Road open now? Esp Prime.

And why is so difficult to find a proc & mobo for around Rs 10,000 ?
For a relative, was looking to buy G6400 + Giga H410M H, but budget processors and mobos are difficult to find now.
Any suggestions for Rs 10,000 ?

For a relative, was looking to buy G6400 + Giga H410M H, but budget processors and mobos are difficult to find now.
Get amd320 motherboard and and maybe ryzen 3200 shops are open

shops are open !

Today @ Prime :
Intel G6400 = 5085
Gigabyte GA H410M H = 4576
Crucial Ballistix DDR4 2666 8GB = 2203
Antec VSK10 = 2711
Antec VP450P = 2118
All excl GST
With GST total = 19700

This thread brings back memories - long back some one mentioning where you could get Delta fans, someone else saying where he got fan guards, heat shrink etc etc.

Any ide how much is a 3080 going for at lamington road ? or which is available ? also an update on 5900x/5600x will be helpful.
Thanks in advance.

Any ide how much is a 3080 going for at lamington road ? or which is available ? also an update on 5900x/5600x will be helpful.
Thanks in advance.
you can get colourful advance for 76k and colourful Utra 3080 for 74k or so. This are mumbai pricing. for processors, its mostly with combo only as much as I have seen.
founders edition at 62 a good pick rptech would be the official seller
I am personally still waiting for their email on the same. literally don't feel like spending more than 62k for a 10gb version. Was thinking of 76k spending but then we are already in teritory of 3080ti in future with 20gb vram which video editing can take advantage of. First the pricing and the USD vs. INR is so F'ed UP o_O

you can get colourful advance for 76k and colourful Utra 3080 for 74k or so. This are mumbai pricing. for processors, its mostly with combo only as much as I have seen.

I am personally still waiting for their email on the same. literally don't feel like spending more than 62k for a 10gb version. Was thinking of 76k spending but then we are already in teritory of 3080ti in future with 20gb vram which video editing can take advantage of. First the pricing and the USD vs. INR is so F'ed UP o_O
this times FE cards are very good no point of going for AIB ,the chips are rated to work at higher temps ,FE are may be 4-5 degree more than the AIB paying premium is not justifiable , i would pay for ZOTAC since they do offer 3 + 2 years warranty ,at least i saw on primeabgb for new ampere cards ,but one needs to confirm prior to purchase

this times FE cards are very good no point of going for AIB ,the chips are rated to work at higher temps ,FE are may be 4-5 degree more than the AIB paying premium is not justifiable , i would pay for ZOTAC since they do offer 3 + 2 years warranty ,at least i saw on primeabgb for new ampere cards ,but one needs to confirm prior to purchase
Fun Fact, it matters if you won't jump the latest gen Wagon :hilarious: but yes, for zotac its 5 years, but again this gen they messed up as much as I remember.

founders edition at 62 a good pick rptech would be the official seller
do they deliver ? i called them up and they said to apply on Nvidia Website :(
i saw that due to some capacitor issue, the 3080's are crashing if you push above 2 ghz and i believe Asus Tuff 3080 is the one with good set of capacitors. is the Zotac cards worth it. although i do have a zotac 970 running.

Has anybody been able to find a 5900x/5950x close to their MSRP anywhere in lamington ?
Have been searching for it at 50/72K, no luck so far.

Back