Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

Guys, I downloaded the .xls sheet from that website but they don't have the above mentioned items.. actually they are a bit backdated.. even a motherboard for 478 socket is available but the sandy's and other high-end stuffs are not to buy there

There isn't any response here from the Bangalore guys of Techenclave..:( I need above prices badly because without the exact prices I can't make by budget.. I have to take foreign currency(eg:$) also to come to India.. Without the accurate prices how can I know how much money have I to bring to purchase these items..

Dont take me wrong.. Ashirwad.. not the type everyone would agree..Its more like i prefer take each item from different locations and bargain.. this computer shop name came out of now where one guy buys and felt good.. belive me.. the site i mentioned has an option of build my PC.. Did you tried it too?

eBRo

Casual Gamer said:
Thanks my dear brothers.. I got Dinesh's ph. num of ashirwad computer
Dude, but the most important advice that anyone can give is to look around before settling for one shop. Take estimates from atleast 3-4 shops. Ashirwad, Ankit, IT Gain, Jainex, Golchha etc. All the shops are situated very close to each other, so it wont be too much trouble. Also, be sure of exactly what you want to buy and have 2-3 alternatives already decided. A big problem with SP Road, is that a lot of times, its difficult to get the exact model/item you want. In this case, the shop guys try to push the one for which they have the best margin. Also, NEVER ask for advice from the shop guys. They only look for their interests.

Sapphire HD6850 | MSI HD6850

Ankit Infotech - 10100 | 9900

Aashirwad - 10000 | 10100

Jainex - 9800 |

IT Gain -10300

Tax Extra

Anyone has any ideas on lowest price for Samsung N148 Netbook with N550 processor.

Its on ebay for 14,280 (and can get 500 further off on this price).

Will it be possible to get it cheaper (or even @ 14k) on SP Road?

Back