Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

Purchased These for a friend today from Reliance Computers:

AMD AthlonII X2 260 - 3000

4GB DDR2 RAM Corsair-Value Select - 1050

Gigabyte 78LMT-S2P - 2750

500GB HDD Seagate - 4000

DVD Writer SAMSUNG SATA - 850

Logitech MK260 Wireless Combo - 1050 (This one is real good)

All above mentioned prices are exclusive of 5% VAT..

Guys, Please update the page regularly so that users can get an idea on "real prices on street"....

Jainex Computers --

Core i5 2320 ~9500/-

Core i7 2600 [non-k] ~15900/-

Seasonic S12II 520W ~3700/-

Logitech G300 ~1340/-

Golccha Computers --

Corsair A50 ~3000/-

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO ~2500/-

Bought this last weekend:

Corsair 600T White Special Edition - 9.5K + taxes@ Ashirwad Computers

Golchha had the black(no window/mesh) version for 8K+change. But, I wanted the mesh version so ended up buying in Ashirwad.

Hey, If anyone is going, could you kindly check out the prices for the following?

Core i3 2100 & Core i5 2500k

ASUS P8Z68-V-LE/-V/-V-Pro

Corsair 1600 RAM -4GB

Seasonic S12II 520W

Thanks! I'm new to the city and need some inputs as to where to get good rates, else shall head to Ritchie street when I'm in Chennai next..

Golcha

I wonder why it is recommended so oftenly herely.i had the worst experience here. No one cares what you want. Rates are on par with the other places except for CM elite 360.

+1 I only visited the shop once and 5 seconds in there had me itching to get the hell out of there. There were about half a dozen guys sitting idly and not a single person showed any interest that a customer had walked in. (apart from me, there were only 2 more customers)

Thanks! I'm new to the city and need some inputs as to where to get good rates, else shall head to Ritchie street when I'm in Chennai next..

I get all my stuff from Aashirwaad computers, check it out. The owner was good enough to lend me a 4gig ram stick when I din't have enough money during the time I bought my new rig from him. Prices are equal or less than other places.

+1 I only visited the shop once and 5 seconds in there had me itching to get the hell out of there. There were about half a dozen guys sitting idly and not a single person showed any interest that a customer had walked in. (apart from me, there were only 2 more customers)

I get all my stuff from Aashirwaad computers, check it out. The owner was good enough to lend me a 4gig ram stick when I din't have enough money during the time I bought my new rig from him. Prices are equal or less than other places.

Same Experience Never felt they were ready to sell something Finally i had my Stuff from Jainex ups for 2500/-(Microtek 800kva) and edifer x100

golcha it qoute one price on their website and another price on quotation

how are they in service and quality of their products in relation to other sp road dealers

Golccha are bit careless, not worryin about who comes or not.

Any ways if you wanna just get stuff and get out, they're ok.

Back to the topic got 2 things from 'golccha'

Seasonic 520w - 3500k

Nzxt gamma - 2500k.

Aashirwaad is really good.

Hey guys will be goin to sp road to get my new pc in the first week of June . Are the prices fixed or wil they give a discount when you buy the whole pc from them? Can u tell me how they charge for assembling? Thx!

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Can I buy x from store A and y from store B and give it for assembly to store C? (sry if this sounds stupid but just wondering)

Back