Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

I Purchase my Rigs n rigs for my friends From JD computers(sp road) the cost is almost the same but i get pretty good service,

I had an issue with Asus680 Motherboard and he replaced it right away... he sent the faulty motherboard to service centre and kept the replace part for him...

Hrithan2020 said:
Why so sad? May I know what should have been a good price (which you could have got ,if you've bargained well) would be?
well... i went around asking...

I asked for SoundMagic PL 30... the answers i got were...

1. What is that ? :S
Me--> Headphone

Which Company ? :S
Me--> SoundMagic

Is it available in market ? :S
Me-->Yes

Want a better one from Creative/Senheiser ? :hap5:
Me--> No thanks !

Only ashirwad and Golcha were having... that fella at Golcha was, as usual, rude, so dint bother getting it from there. He said 900+tax. The guy at ashirwad quoted 950+tax... but i was expecting around 950 (incl of tax). As it was around 8 30 PM... just got it from there itself.

That Golcha fellow is loosing so many customers because of his attitude. He quoted low price and still he lost a customer. He better starts taking classes for communication and behavioral skills...

sg3707 said:
That Golcha fellow is loosing so many customers because of his attitude. He quoted low price and still he lost a customer. He better starts taking classes for communication and behavioral skills...
even then people go there... just to save few bucks...:annoyed:

carbonn said:
well... i went around asking...

I asked for SoundMagic PL 30... the answers i got were...

1. What is that ? :S

Me--> Headphone

Which Company ? :S

Me--> SoundMagic

Is it available in market ? :S

Me-->Yes

Want a better one from Creative/Senheiser ? :hap5:

Me--> No thanks !

Only ashirwad and Golcha were having... that fella at Golcha was, as usual, rude, so dint bother getting it from there. He said 900+tax. The guy at ashirwad quoted 950+tax... but i was expecting around 950 (incl of tax). As it was around 8 30 PM... just got it from there itself.
Lol, tell me about that. :) Had a similar experience , when I went hunting for some good headphones..

Anyway, at least some of the shops are having Soundmagic now..Rs 50 more is OK.. How is the phone? I am also looking into buying it..

MHG said:
Seriously... the first time I went to Golcha after desiibond suggested it I was like WTF is wrong with this guy ?
hehehe he is socially handicapped. I know him since a year and he hardly smiles.
wheras ankit, ashirwad jainex even have our numbers :p

Golcha is the distri for CM- u can at least 300-400 bucks less.......and if u can convince him he can give u a flat 1k less than MRP(my friend got a HD 4890 for 13k when MRP was 16k)

Audiophi1le said:
hehehe he is socially handicapped. I know him since a year and he hardly smiles.
wheras ankit, ashirwad jainex even have our numbers :p

Golcha is the distri for CM- u can at least 300-400 bucks less.......and if u can convince him he can give u a flat 1k less than MRP(my friend got a HD 4890 for 13k when MRP was 16k)

yeah dude even though he is the CM distributor he ripped me off properly!!!:mad: 800 rs for one cm fan. and that idiot does not have any 3pin connectors to 4pin connectors!!!! what a douche bag...

but his prices are almost lowest every time... but not always lowest!!:D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

he flies on the moon man... he forced a 15000 quadro card onto a dude whose max budget was 8500... imagine that.. guy is cunning mind u..

Hrithan2020 said:
Lol, tell me about that. :) Had a similar experience , when I went hunting for some good headphones..

Anyway, at least some of the shops are having Soundmagic now..Rs 50 more is OK.. How is the phone? I am also looking into buying it..
just awesome... cannot compare with others, as this is my first IEM...

blkrb0t said:
Where is this Golcha shop? Even I want to experience him :D
Get ready to get rumbled :p

I always go there to check up on the arrogance of the guy :p But then he has henchmen who boot me out :|

l33t said:
Get ready to get rumbled :p

I always go there to check up on the arrogance of the guy :p But then he has henchmen who boot me out :|
Hehehehehehehehehe :) he isn't that bad once you start dealing with him regularly :p

Back