Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

-Guys, i'll be buyin a CM Elite 430 TSP, & guess wat since Golcha has the lowest price in Bangalore, i'll record the WHOLE CONVERSATION & post it here, so people who haven't DEALT with em' might a sneak peek :p STAY TUNED :)

oooooohhhhh... sting operation... tv9 ishyle!!!:D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dude might i add buy GAMMA instead and add the fans to it... seriously cm 430 is low in space. buy a 5870 or 5970 and u will see..

AMD Phenom II X4 955BE - Rs.6850
Gigabyte GA-880GMA-UD2H - Rs.4250
Corsair 2GB DDR3 - Rs.1500
+TAX

J.D.Computers

hector19 said:
-Guys, i'll be buyin a CM Elite 430 TSP, & guess wat since Golcha has the lowest price in Bangalore, i'll record the WHOLE CONVERSATION & post it here, so people who haven't DEALT with em' might a sneak peek :p STAY TUNED :)
ooohhh :p
eagerly waiting fa this one :)

hector19 said:
Waiting for that! Will try to do the same tomorrow I'm going to Golccha to get a mat for my DA

mrcool63 said:
oooooohhhhh... sting operation... tv9 ishyle!!!:D

dude might i add buy GAMMA instead and add the fans to it... seriously cm 430 is low in space. buy a 5870 or 5970 and u will see..
It'll be in "tv9 ishyle!" alright! lol

Asus GTX 580 Voltage Tewak Edition available @ Aashirwaad for around RS 27000 + VAT :)...seems to be a killer price....Asus GTX 465 is arnd 12k or so

Got a call from a friend who is at SP road.

DDR3 prices have crashed :p

2GB DDR3 1333 Dynet/Hynix 1K
2GB DDR3 1333 Transcend 1.2K

These prices are from Random shops.
Our usual shops/dealers should be selling this at 50-100rs lesser

Sandy said:
Got a call from a friend who is at SP road.

DDR3 prices have crashed :p

2GB DDR3 1333 Dynet/Hynix 1K
2GB DDR3 1333 Transcend 1.2K

These prices are from Random shops.
Our usual shops/dealers should be selling this at 50-100rs lesser

:(:( why is that when I buy RAM i get to see the opposite of your msg, RAM prices have suddenly increased...:D:D

anyways happy that its a welcome news for the new buyers..

Hmm.. is this crash in ram prices just a temporary thing?

If anyone is going to SP Road, can you please check the price for 2x2GB 1600Mhz CL9 RipJaws? ITWares is selling for 3.5K. I wanna see if SP Road is cheaper.

Thanks in advance!

the prices will fall more as per recent reports. but we'll wait and watch till sandy comes out next year!!

any idea where u find seasonic and antec in sp?

Hmm.. is this crash in ram prices just a temporary thing?

If anyone is going to SP Road, can you please check the price for 2x2GB 1600Mhz CL9 RipJaws? ITWares is selling for 3.5K. I wanna see if SP Road is cheaper.

Thanks in advance!

PM DVDstoredelhi for Corsair 4GB(2 X 2GB) XMS3 1600Mhz CL9....I heard its as low as 3k for a 4GB kit...SP Road price is also arnd thee same :)

^Thanks for the replies guys!

Well, looks like a good time to add another 4GB kit! Think I'll pay a visit to SP Road sometime next week :)

mrcool63 said:
the prices will fall more as per recent reports. but we'll wait and watch till sandy comes out next year!!
any idea where u find seasonic and antec in sp?
Antec is with Golccha Computers that isd the only place I see a lot of brands which I don't even know the name of cause they have CHINESE scrawled across the board :)

Can anybody tell me wat's the price of sony ps3 160GB? Should i buy it in a sony showroom for rs19990 or should try it in s.p road for discounted prize?

Can anybody tell me wat's the price of sony ps3 160GB? Should i buy it in a sony showroom for rs19990 or should try it in s.p road for discounted prize?

get the PS3 320GB with the Move bundle for just Rs 21499 shipped to ur home. They have cash on delivery as well in Bangalore. And ya they are based out of Koramangala Bangalore

Sony PS3 320GB with Move Starter Pack Bundle: Flipkart Game Console

Also since you are in Blore itself....give flipkart a call may be they can give a better deal for pickup. Almost Rs 500 bucks is saved for shipping + transit insurance :p

The 160GB model is 3k cheaper...but for extra 3k worth to get the move pack + 160GB more space :D

http://www.flipkart.com/sony-ps3-160gb-black-gaming-console-gmcct37jgd7zbmwy

And ya @ IVG its our own Prashant@ intencity....but unfortunately lately his prices are quite higher than normal market prices :(

@Supra - Even though Flipkart is based out of Koramangla Bangalore, all their products are shipped from their Mumbai warehouse (at least with me it was like that for my past couple of orders for books & blu-rays)

Back