Prices Dropped - The Verbatim Media GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Tangentray has yet not received it. seems the packet went out for delivery and came back as house was locked. buddy pls get in touch with them. tried calling them at this hour but it did not work. i will my self call them up again and talk to them tomorrow. sorry for all the trouble.

called their banglore office , gave them your address and phone numbers again. they will check if its not been sent back to me, and then they were to deliver it to your place incase still in bangalore. tried calling you again but your phone is off. will talk to courier people again , hope its reached you this time around, and some one was there to receive it this time.

@Tangentray pls give me your bank details i will send the money back to you. they are not ready to deliver it to your place i just spoke to them as at this hour your phone number is not reaching so the person out there is not ready to send someone again to your place.

200mph said:
@Tangentray pls give me your bank details i will send the money back to you. they are not ready to deliver it to your place i just spoke to them as at this hour your phone number is not reaching so the person out there is not ready to send someone again to your place.

Does this mean that you'll have a spindle of 50 with you ?

Hey Anuj,

Need one spindle of 50 Discs...Very Urgent ;) So i guess i will transfer 925/- ??

I already have your details, Also ETA on dispatch ? :) (Seriously i am in a hurry, its 5 PM so banks are closed, so will transfer money from Branch tomo morning)

Pmed you back :D. The go is closed. no short or hurry shipping. people can opt in for the june thing if they are fine with as this will be my last go for the SUMMER :D .

^ buddy i pmed back to you. the short term go is off. i see u have paid in for the long term GO . that will come in june if that many spindles are reached or something as of now i dont think it will as i was about to just leave it . and as of now i dont have the time to go to my dealer to get it.

buddy u can confirm today i will add in your name once the qty is reached i will send across all the members a PM about the payment details.

1 x Main trouble - Paid waiting for reflection.

@ Tangentray have asked frend to initiate your refund , as bob has no neft to transfer it out. if the thing works tomorrow it will be done tomorrow or else on monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back