Prices reduced-EP430,Gecko iPOD silicon cover, SD, Nokia charger, PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you actually buy those earphones or headphones (can't see the pics since I'm at work) onboard the flight? Asking this since flights generally bundle them for the passengers onboard and they generally do not charge anything. At least I haven't been charged anything by far! And these seldom bear any reusable value before the jack starts acting up or the drivers. You are better off with a give-away instead. JM2C.

As for the power supply, it will not power a download rig which is to be used 24x7. I had used a cheapo Mron 400W power supply (brand new btw!) to power my Atom setup and the power supply barely lasted a month. This one is 5 years old and does not have a warranty either. I suggest you remove that download rig part from your posting and mention it as a give away.

For the rest, list it on ebay.

they used to charge for the use of the headphones when i bought it.....wasn't bundled like now.....as for the psu, it has been doing its job fairly well with the mentioned rig specs....

^Not for 24x7 I presume? Because that is what a download rig does. It isn't shut down except for the power outages. Very well, that's your call. That should keep any discerning buyer informed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back