prince of persia 3 details finaly reviled

yes yes yes its true pop3 will be released this fall on all consoles and pc :clap: :clap: here are the details:
Prince of Persia 3 Real
French site scores some official information and screens of new Prince adventure.
by Ivan Sulic

April 25, 2005 - According to Jeux-France.com (and a few thousand gaming magazines that have already run their own 150 word "previews"), the next Prince of Persia title will ship this fall for all current generation consoles and PC.

According to the French,

"Ubisoft reveals the first official images of Prince of Persia 3 envisaged out of PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube and PC for the second six-month period 2005. After its dangerous tour on the Island of Time, the Prince of Perse east of return in Babylon with its Kaileena beloved. But the kingdom proves to be devastated by a war of which it is designated as the person in charge. The Prince will quickly be captured, Kaileena will then decide to sacrifice himself by releasing Sands of Time to save it. Our hero will find himself pursued and discover that its preceding combat gave rise to malefic Dark Prince, which takes little by little possession of its heart. The play will propose to play with two different characters having each one their own characteristics, the system of combat named ' Free-Form Fighting System' will give to the player a greater freedom of movement and will thus make it possible to remotely strangle enemies thanks to a mortal whip.

'Prince of Persia 3 promises to be best the opus of this saga legendary. By proposing two playable characters in a richer gameplay and a perfect mixture between lifting movements and captivating scenario, de Perse at the same time the fans of Sands of the Time and the Heart of the Warrior will like this new Prince. The Prince is back, asserting his throne and it still holds for you many surprises.' ensures John Parkes, Directeur Marketing of territories EMEA at Ubisoft."

heres the source :http://ps2.ign.com/articles/607/607352p1.html

aw man this is awesome and look at the screenies they look amazing imagine having kaileena as a playable character ;) but i seriously hope they improve her animation so that she looks as good as she does in the cutscenes now that would make the game truly amazing :bleh:

Man i just saw this article at Gamespot and was abt to tell u but u already put up an article here . U really are a Hardcore POP Fan .
I really hope this one lives up to Ur expectations (which are right now somewhere in the stratosphere :) :) )

I really hope that the POP series go out with a bang as this is supposedly the last game (HAH!). I think the second playable character will be the Dark Prince as the article states that Kaileena sacrifices herself by releasing Sands of Time.

Back