PC Peripherals Printer Buying Advice Required.

blueren

Adept
Hi All,

I'm looking to buy a neat mid budget [5k~ish] printer-scanner-copier for home needs. Could anyone suggest any? Would a laser printer fit the budget? Also it'd be nice if it is cloud ready.
I'm not biased towards any make or model since I haven't the slightest clue.

Please let me know if there are any more details required from my end.

Thanks.

HP 3515 will fit for your budget for cloud ready and have 450/- cartridge which is cheapest. cost around 5.5K. For lower budget checkout HP 2515 in less than 5K but without wifi Option.
There are couple of one from Canon. MG 3170, E510 having good reviews but without wifi. Cost around 5K
Other companies I am not sure about.

For laser there are printer in 6k to 7k but they will offer only B/W print and no scanner copier. (HP 1108+ and HP 1020+)

HP LaserJet 1020 which is relaunched model .....but only b/w and no scanner.....This is one of the best and reliable model......I am using it and almost printed around 2000 pages till now.....still working good for me.....

Thanks Ksavai, I'm specifically looking for google cloud print integration. Which of the above actually has it? Any idea?[DOUBLEPOST=1373894668][/DOUBLEPOST]
HP LaserJet 1020 which is relaunched model .....but only b/w and no scanner.....This is one of the best and reliable model......I am using it and almost printed around 2000 pages till now.....still working good for me.....

Thanks, I think i'm leaning towards a color printer since my frequency of printing will be pretty sparse.

If by sparse you mean separated by time interval then better to go for laser and not ink jet at all....good laser color printers are costly one of the starting range model was HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Color Printer which is now discontinued by HP.

If by sparse you mean separated by time interval then better to go for laser and not ink jet at all....good laser color printers are costly one of the starting range model was HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Color Printer which is now discontinued by HP.

Hmm... no. Think a color laser printer overshoots my budget... Just looking for a neat wireless/cloud ready one. Thats all. :)

Reviving this.

Are there any cloud compatible Laser printers? Budget just got expanded to upto 10K[DOUBLEPOST=1376227054][/DOUBLEPOST]Or at least one which has network (wireless / wired) support :|

Last edited:
Back