.pro domains?

REY619

Disciple
Has anyone here has registered a .pro domain?

These are intended for use by the certified professionals only. Now, they are going fairly cheap in comparison to other TLDs.

Apparently one need to provide enough documentation after registering, that you are a certified professional.

More info HERE

I wanted to ask, does anybody has any idea whether it is absolutely necessary to submit documentation that you are a certified professional in your field and can the registration be nulled if you do not provide the certification?

Registrants are required to self-certify their professional status and agree to terms of use before registration, then subsequently provide detailed license information.
@Wikipedia

I hope anyone has any info regarding this.

Thanks.

Mmmm i dont think it is only for "certified professionals"

My previous company Affinity owns the TLD and they use these domains as referrers (to mask traffic)

search.pro for example

- - - Updated - - -

Just go ahead and buy them from bigrock 199

Mmmm i dont think it is only for "certified professionals"

My previous company Affinity owns the TLD and they use these domains as referrers (to mask traffic)

search.pro for example

- - - Updated - - -

Just go ahead and buy them from bigrock 199

Thanks for replying. Yes bigrock has them very cheap, my only concern was that verification thing.
I guess I'll give it a try.

Yes, 199 for the first year, but price comes down to 190(including taxes), if you apply the coupon BRDUNIA, without coupon, price is 223(including taxes).

Back