problem in download speed in Utorrent

hey..
am using BSNL broadband... i hav night 2-8 unlimited... when i use direct link download am able to reach :D 150 to 200 k per sec... but while utorrent i am getting only:( 20 to 30.. seeds r sufficient in the torrent... A yellow triangle stating :huh: " no incoming connections " s being displayed. And when i try to find whether the port s free , it says the:huh: " port is not open" . wat shud i do now to rectify this prob ? And also its displayed as :huh: " 100 swarms " .. wat s this ?
please help me out of this issue....

bye
doubleseven

hey,
i did jus u said , when i tried to acces the router with the ip address of my comp.. it asks for username n password .. i tried " admin " n " admin" n also tried diff possibilities...:huh: how can i get to know abt the username n password for accessing the router settings ?

bye
doublseven

THe Id Password can be found on d user manual.
Default for most datone modems/routers is username:-admin Password :-admin unless u or ur engineers change it.
Else u can try to reset the modem using a pin or somethin n put it in a hole at the back.It wont create any problem unless ur using "ALways On".:cool2:
As for the torrent speed, Check the seeder leechers ratio,,as in ones who are uploading ad one who r downloading the files. higher the downloaders in comparision with uploaders, lesser d the speed.:cool2:

N u arent gettin full speed on direct download either..:no:

Turn off or add u torrent in firewall exceptions..
U can depending on the make of ur modem enable upnp from the router itself:-set it to aplication managed Or simply set the range of ip adresses...:D

Check out u torrent support..by pressing help.

Google on these n u'l find more specific information...Since the topic was broad i tried to put it in short...

Back